Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 165 82.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does keeping the coaches we have mean that we're not adding two or three more?
Because rather than dealing with deadwood we are attempting to go around the problem.

You know damn well if the person in charge is incompetent, the only way of addressing the issue is to replace them!

There is no accountability at AFC as they reward mediocrity.

Just like your posting attempts to placate mediocrity.

Could bevoman not have copied what trigger said or vice versa? I don’t think ABAB has proved they are the same person.
I’m not jumping at shadows, but the grammar used is very, very similar

Either way, are we sure he’s not a Crows fan pretending to be a Port fan? Trigger came before Bevo

For instance, Why would I waste my time giving intel re selection this year if I were a frickn port fan. Some of the oddest behaviour you will ever see. You’d have to be bat shit crazy to do that kind of odd shit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely no club is spending under the limit, especially one in our supposedly strong financial position

How are we supposed to be competitive if we aren't matching the spend of other teams?

It doesn't even have to be coaching. We could have hired staff into any area of the football department
Perhaps we did.

But common sense says that - considering we lost an experienced coach and weren't able to replace him, and we had fewer line coaches than almost every other club in the AFL - we have capacity to hire more coaches.

Because rather than dealing with deadwood we are attempting to go around the problem.

You know damn well if the person in charge is incompetent, the only way of addressing the issue is to replace them!

There is no accountability at AFC as they reward mediocrity.

Just like your posting attempts to placate mediocrity.
My posting, like yours, has zero impact on any decisions made.

We have too few coaches. That's an issue. Let's actually make sure we get up to base minimums before we cut further.

My posting, like yours, has zero impact on any decisions made.

We have too few coaches. That's an issue. Let's actually make sure we get up to base minimums before we cut further.
There is so much evidence that our coaching group lack tactical ability... yet you continue to have your head in the sand!

We have an incompetent head coach & senior assistant & your solution is to keep them & bring in others to do their job that they should be doing!

****ing hilarious...

I honestly don’t understand where this Port stuff comes from? No idea. I’m more than happy to PM my crows membership to you? You can show me yours too?
I really don’t care or have an opinion

Was just tongue in cheek given the chat that’s been about as I wouldn’t have a clue what all other club boards are like as wouldn’t spend enough time on them

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back