Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 36 17.8%
  • No

Votes: 166 82.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think North's F1 might get you pick 10. Ours is probably about pick 14.

I'd be curious whether pick 25 and 26 could get us pick 15 from Brisbane?

I'd be stunned if we don't trade pick 15 to Richmond. They have a heap of later seconds and thirds they won't be able to use, and it will come with a wink wink nudge nudge that they won't bid on Ashcroft at pick 1.

Ok, this is getting silly now. I was merely responding to you. It seems we both get piled on here. So let’s shake hands and move on as fellow supporters? I’ve only got Sanders on ignore too. So we have that in common. Like I said, I’m happy to put my hand up if I’m wrong about my intel.
Pointless having Sanders on ignore..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be stunned if we don't trade pick 15 to Richmond. They have a heap of later seconds and thirds they won't be able to use, and it will come with a wink wink nudge nudge that they won't bid on Ashcroft at pick 1.
You wouldn't be able to do that until draft day itself as you wouldn't have the list spots beforehand - but yeah, you could do it then.

Full rebuilds take a decade or more not because they take that long necessarily but because there are often failed attempts and numerous **** ups along the way. Eventually the clubs get the right combination of people and they move forward.

We're still in the failing and ****ing up stage.

We need to move on from the ****er upperers

Full rebuilds take a decade or more not because they take that long necessarily but because there are often failed attempts and numerous **** ups along the way. Eventually the clubs get the right combination of people and they move forward.

We're still in the failing and ****ing up stage.

We need to move on from the ****er upperers
I’m pretty sure I will first

they don't usually disclose their source so that's really interesting if he said that... port will up their luko offer after tonight. they looked shocking forward. im convinced luko would do betted at adelaide though because he would get the 4th best defender not the best KPD
He definitely said port are saying this. Unclear if he’s actually saying port directly said it or coukd even be second hand reporting if the general narrative that that is the belief (if so even less valid)

But it’s not really a private off the record conversation to think port woukd say our understanding is crows can/will offer more than us, they’d say that happily (probably encouraging) reporters to report on that

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Back