Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 11, last 22nd July)

Will we land a big fish?

• Yes

Votes: 19 13.0%
  • No

Votes: 127 87.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

By memory there was only a couple and it’s more whether we could find a better midfielder with our pick 4-5 this year.

Firstly, who even watched him; most of his game clashed with ours

Secondly, I don’t recall anyone saying he was no good. I saw a lot of people saying in one form or another that there were questions about who or what he would eventually be. That’s still true.

He’s head of the “Only Person Worth a Crap in Coaching & Management Department”.
And with some of our fade-outs lately, even his star is waning.
I think we're one of the higher rated teams for 4th quarters. I just wonder if his compensation has anything to do with why everything else at the club is so third rate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can’t believe people saying he’s no good.
200.gif

I think we're one of the higher rated teams for 4th quarters. I just wonder if his compensation has anything to do with why everything else at the club is so third rate.
We are. Before this round at least, we were 4th in the league in fourth quarters - compared to 15th in the third, 9th in the second and 12th in the first.

We are. Before this round at least, we were 4th in the league in fourth quarters - compared to 15th in the third, 9th in the second and 12th in the first.

So our worst two quarters are after Nicks has spoken pregame and halftime. Who would have thought?

And explains why we get close in the last quarter, the other side is buggered and our conditioning kicks in?

Would people be willing to have a less competent but presumably less expensive fitness coach if it meant hiring more/better assistants? I'd like to keep Burgess but our coaches suck too much to really profit from his expertise.

Would people be willing to have a less competent but presumably less expensive fitness coach if it meant hiring more/better assistants? I'd like to keep Burgess but our coaches suck too much to really profit from his expertise.
We could do what other, successful clubs do - pay the luxury tax.

Don't feel bad you had some mates believe me.

What people don't get is if Mattaes was born 4 or 5 days later he'd have been in the same draft as Dan Curtin who is only 3 months younger. Don't make the same mistake with his brother Jevan who can also really play. Plenty of X factor
1720398050414.png

Hard to believe Nicks is on big $ compared to just about every other clubs senior coach

What was our excuse when Brett Burton and then Brett Burton's buddy were our fitness coaches?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 11, last 22nd July)

Back