VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Delist him they said. It’s almost as though players sometimes need time to develop, hey?

Rucks usually take years too. Barely any are guns before 25.

Giving away red time goals seems to be a club thing, now down 20 points at half time. Difference is Sydneys kicking skills. By comparison we have so many players who butcher the ball its scary.

Garcia getting plenty of it but needs to find some composure in close. He just handballs indiscriminately when he doesnt need to.

Max Heath's game is growing by the week. Campbell & Jones trying hard.

Collard's lack of effort and body language is disgraceful. He should be playing in the Sandringham 3rds. There is something not right with this kid?

To teach him its a team game, I would put him defence for a few weeks and make him chase and work his arse off for his team mates. He might cost goals but he needs to learn footy is a team game and its not all about him.

I can why Sydney took the ruckman Green early last year, he is going to be some player. He is nearly matching it with Campbell strength wise, has an unbelievable leap and game presence for a kid.

Last edited:
Heath, Campbell and Garcia the pick of the Saints. Ross and Jones look like average depth players. Stocker gone backwards.
Jones has gone alright. Been pretty safe.

If lancey boy was dropped from Sandy where would he play?
Is it even possible to be dropped
From Sandy???
The lad needs to snap out of his mood or be shipped out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collard's lack of effort and body language is disgraceful. He should be playing in the Sandringham 3rds. There is something not right with this kid?

He really needs to be dropped. Continues to be a seagull on the ground.

I’m at the game and cant stop watching Lance. I’ve never seen worse body language. He doesn’t even try. Quite pathetic

Yep he's making it pretty obvious he doesnt want to be there. I dont know what his thoughts are whether its the club, Melbourne or he is just not enjoying playing, but if he cant snap out of it he needs to be traded back to WCE.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back