VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Yup spot on. Similar to Tom Hawkins. That guy had a couple of good games this year but it doesn’t change the fact that he’s clearly cooked. I think the same is true of Membrey.
He should be proud of the career he has had , he has been a mainstay in our team for many years , Seb as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was being facetious. Im very keen to see how he goes. I’m sure the Saints have seen plenty of him and seems likely we’ll grab him in the draft
AHH, the problem with writing on a fan forum. you cannot tell when a person is sarcastic, facetious etc

Huge game for Hotton. I thought he would be safe, but I think he is firmly on the chopping block after a conversation I had last night.

Have a mate that is friends his family. Apparently he was told point blank his contract was unlikely to be renewed unless there was a major turnaround in form the final 6 weeks of the year.

Sounded like he was a bit salty. Needs to pull his finger out.

Huge game for Hotton. I thought he would be safe, but I think he is firmly on the chopping block after a conversation I had last night.

Have a mate that is friends his family. Apparently he was told point blank his contract was unlikely to be renewed unless there was a major turnaround in form the final 6 weeks of the year.

Interesting. I’d definitely give Jones/Membrey 1 year deals

It’s a ruthless industry. As tough as it is, atleast the club has been straight with him and he has an opportunity to set his own destiny

Good. He looks like he doesn’t try as hard as he should. Be last couple of weeks he has been better. Maybe that’s the rocket he needed

does that mean he was no unhappy with what they said? and he didn't believe it? or what?

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL 2024 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Back