News 2024 Season - Ticketing Pre-sale Info Rd 16 - 23 (#Post 27)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets went on sale last week. I tried to get 2 family tickets that day after work all level 1 was already sold out could only get level 4 tickets. As everywhere else was single seats left
I got 3 Level 1 Tickets last Tuesday when they went on sale for Members. Originally had Row L which was great then of course Ticketek froze when paying for them and then kicked me out. On going back in it said my Membership Allocation was already exhausted :mad: By the time it sorted itself out I could only get Row YY. The whole system is pretty ****ed !!

Hi all, not sure this is the right spot to post this but I was looking at attending the game vs the hawks and just jumped on to look at tickets and seems to be no much really left.

However there are tickets for behind the goals at one end but obviously hoping the be our cheersquad end.

This would have been asked a bunch of times but what end are they at for home games at the G?

Thanks heaps ☺️

Hi all, not sure this is the right spot to post this but I was looking at attending the game vs the hawks and just jumped on to look at tickets and seems to be no much really left.

However there are tickets for behind the goals at one end but obviously hoping the be our cheersquad end.

This would have been asked a bunch of times but what end are they at for home games at the G?

Thanks heaps☺️

That’s an easy one Meddy.

Cheersquad - M3 Punt Rd end for our home games.

That’s an easy one Meddy.

Cheersquad - M3 Punt Rd end for our home games.
Thanks Aph!
One more question…in this picture, which end is Punt Road? I’m hoping to bring the young fella to his first game at the G and will be my first time since the 2013 EF.

IMG_6091.png

Thanks Aph!
One more question…in this picture, which end is Punt Road? I’m hoping to bring the young fella to his first game at the G and will be my first time since the 2013 EF.

View attachment 2057706

Punt Rd end is to the right (M3) of the pic Meddy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All, got a couple family members coming down for the hawks game weekend, i currently sit LL N54, if anyone cant make the game and has a couple of spare tickets in the legend lounge area can you PM me please. Thanks very much 🙏

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 Season - Ticketing Pre-sale Info Rd 16 - 23 (#Post 27)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back