Preview 2024 Second Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 6 September 2024, 7.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweating James Mcavoy GIF
MAX means the maximum temperature across the whole day. It'll be around 13-16 at night

Rain takes away some of the bulldogs marking power, increasing the hawks ground level power level

Nash would want to be on his best behaviour as the Bont was probably BOG last time we played them (equal best in Coaches votes with Impey), playing a lone hand. He had 26 touches, 5 tackles, 7 clearances and 2 goals.
Dogs got 3 goals up in the first 3 minutes when Nash was on the bench. Nash has to start on the field this time

Who replaces Day in the midfield, in the North game Moore spent more time in there but could we play MacDonald and leave Moore forward and pushing into the middle like he normally does.

Looking like wet weather on Friday, I'd lean more to Ward over Finn & CJ, could use his cleaner disposals in the wet.

Edit: On second thought, Finn probably is the bigger body, because marking will be tough - maybe just getting it forward and letting the smalls do their work could be a good thing.

A Country Vic farmer once told me that he relies more on Yr.no than BOM, their forecasts is below

1725262615748.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who replaces Day in the midfield, in the North game Moore spent more time in there but could we play MacDonald and leave Moore forward and pushing into the middle like he normally does.
Mackenzie gets more time so will become part of the main 4 rotations and the other 3 get more time in there. We don't really go away from the main 4 and Moore goes in for about 5 a game

Now my weather app says 24, cloudy but no sign of rain.

But hey, this melbourne, where the first day of spring brings literal rain, hail, shine, freeze and extreme winds…

Treloar in real doubt apparently.
I hope he plays and goes in lame just like Curnow did in round 22. We all know how that turned out. If it's dry game we'll be playing as fast as we can and by chasing our young speedsters that calf could go at anytime. Then if it's a wet game that will suit us to as we've done well in the wet this season with our fleet of small forwards and the rain will be a huge disadvantage for their tall forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back