Preview 2024 Second Elimination Final: Western Bulldogs v Hawthorn, 6 September 2024, 7.40pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The game is September 6th not this Friday!
Whoops. True. Getting too excited haha.
So probably a balmy evening for September knowing Melbourne weather.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You pretty much have to encase the Bont in concrete then chuck him in the Mariana Trench to hold him to 20 possessions and a goal. Plan B-We play better. We will.
Nash has held him to 20, 19, 23 and 26 in four games for a total of 3 goals. Nash is made of concrete.

Does anyone know if your member barcode puts you with other Hawks members? Would hate to be in a bay full of Footscray supporters lol
They always try and pack same team supporters together. It's actually such a priority that it is almost always a negative to try and get seats right on 10am, since it'll try and fill the pocket and shove you there.

Length of the ground is more similar these days but the wings are still asymmetrical
The wide expanses of the MCG + UTAS wings is what allows us to pull off our wide switch or super wide switches. It's not as easy to pull this off on other grounds and it's a whole lot easier to defend against.

Glad I have a committed fan. It is a public main page thread. Why do you care what I "cry" about. the wording I would use is "making fun of."

And it wasn't this thread. Only other thread I have talked about is the thread on the Hawks board. Which has been an entertaining read.
this IS the thread on the hawks board.

God lol, just facepalmed. Just realised, wondered why i was getting notifications for the thread. MB.

A few weeks ago i did the same thing on the Sydney board since that was sending everyone messages.
Yes, we all got that message, this time though, it's just scray supporters doing scray supporter things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back