Preview 2024 Semi Final : Port v Hawks, AO 7:10pm Friday 13th Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a Facebook post. Not a tweet. And it has been deleted.

That hurts.

It would be most damaging against Geelong Giants or Lions if we made GF. Port and Swans key forwards less of a concern.

Question is whether we play Serong or just back Weddle Sicily and Scrim this week

Will we go to Phillips or Serong as his replacement? Serong is probably more like for like in terms of mobility but Phillips is more suited to the role that Frost has played this season as the number 1 key defender. Serong has been more in form though, and we don't really lose any run with him in.

EDIT: Although if it's the Dixon matchup, I don't think running off him will be an issue either way lol. So probably leaning towards Phillips.

Last edited:
It’s very hard to walk a mile in their shoes, I think. Their shoes have no laces and the soles are completely worn. I would not enjoy being a Power supporter.
not only does it seem treacherous but utterly absurd and pointless not wanting your side to win the premiership (or go down trying) just because you don't like the coach.

Serong or Philips

Likely Serong who is smashing down the door and has been for months
Phillips is the bigger body needed for Dixon.

Applied himself beautifully in Adelaide last time but had to make way for the captain.

Serong is a third tall. Different role to what Frost plays.

Massive blow but chance for Serong to come in now. Philips also debuted against Port, funny how things pan out sometimes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back