Preview 2024 Semi Final : Port v Hawks, AO 7:10pm Friday 13th Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Dixon retains his spot, you could play Watson on him and he still won't get a kick.
Phillips isn't up to it, despite being more like Frost as a player. They will bring in Serong, he'll take Marshall and then Amartey the following week. A huge ask, but what has happened to Frostie is exactly why Sam chased Barrass across the country.
If we do, hypothetically, get to the grand final, that's when the absence of Frost will really bite us, but probably not before.
He looked absolutely banged-up coming off in the last quarter, so not a huge surprise.
Like the amazing Josh Ward, I'm tipping Jai to grab his opportunity with both hands.

Changed my mind already. Has to be Phillips more I think about it. Most similar to Frost. Phillips doesn’t have great foot skills but that doesn’t matter as either did Frost. What a opportunity for him.

Plays 3 games of his life and we win the GF he may be this years Brandon Ryan, in trade period for a club that wants a KD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frost has had an excellent season and I am disappointed for him. I think we still win Friday - this backline has functioned as a unit covering talls this season with great success. Serong will come in and show us why he is rated so highly internally.

A Question for Box Hill watchers could McCabe debut in a final or he a long way off it, as Phillips has only played one AFL game if I'm not mistaken, so they aren't that different in games played.

Todd Marshall a certainty, with this news they'll think about Lord to stretch our backline. Hopefully soft-hearted Ken will pick Charlie again, although I doubt it. Georiardes is their most potent key forward, and Scrimma will get him, Serong gets Marshall.

I’d probably bring both Phillips and Serong in. Phillips played well last time with 100% DE and has the much needed height, Serong has some form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back