Preview 2024 Semi Final : Port v Hawks, AO 7:10pm Friday 13th Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm feeling the hubris vibe on here is a bit of a worry too but also just cant see how we don’t just dominate them.

The Jekyl and Hyde is becoming interesting.

Combine this with Port supporters ‘hoping’ we win just adds to the intrigue. Will the port players show up or do they want to get rid of Hinkley as much as the supporters? Who doesn’t like a good drama and I think this game will provide plenty of it. It’s a bit like the crazy spanish dramas where someone admits they just killed someone and of course the door is ajar and someone is just outside listening. Is Ken Hinkley the star of this drama? I think whatever happens he will be.

The ‘hollywood’ hawks script this Friday could be anything, it's quite fascinating!

Bring it on hey!

We will know within the first 5 minutes on Friday if we’re serious.

Butters Rozee and Horne-Francis all sore. And two of them questionable defensively.

We have 4 absolute bulls in our starting midfield including Meek.

I’m not talking weak push and shove before the game. But if we’re serious once the ball is bounced at every opportunity we tackle these boys as hard as we can to make it hurt. Nothing malicious just fair hard tackles. Do this and we win the game by 40 plus points

We will know within the first 5 minutes on Friday if we’re serious.

Butters Rozee and Horne-Francis all sore. And two of them questionable defensively.

We have 4 absolute bulls in our starting midfield including Meek.

I’m not talking weak push and shove before the game. But if we’re serious once the ball is bounced at every opportunity we tackle these boys as hard as we can to make it hurt. Nothing malicious just fair hard tackles. Do this and we win the game by 40 plus points
Allir is also 50/50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm feeling the hubris vibe on here is a bit of a worry too but also just cant see how we don’t just dominate them.

The Jekyl and Hyde is becoming interesting.

Combine this with Port supporters ‘hoping’ we win just adds to the intrigue. Will the port players show up or do they want to get rid of Hinkley as much as the supporters? Who doesn’t like a good drama and I think this game will provide plenty of it. It’s a bit like the crazy spanish dramas where someone admits they just killed someone and of course the door is ajar and someone is just outside listening. Is Ken Hinkley the star of this drama? I think whatever happens he will be.

The ‘hollywood’ hawks script this Friday could be anything, it's quite fascinating!

Bring it on hey!

I like this take on proceedings thus far. There’s a bit of madness heading into this game. It could be anything and it probably will be. 8 seconds to go and the Hawks kick the sealer and win by a point. The strange irony wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Or The Wiz gets struck by a bolt of lightning as he kicks the sealer after the siren. Whatever happens one Ken Hinkley will be in therapy for days after.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't think Sam will be buying into this port are gone crap! Hinkley coming out and saying it'll be his last game if they lose, port fans hating on the club so much so that they want them to lose yet the game is sold out! I hope the players don't buy this shit about this been a walkover. Go out there and play like we're possessed

Hoyney has been talking about how well we were doing in many aspects of the game from way back at round 7.

He’s been pulling the stats out all year on the Hawks, I found it hard to fully buy what he was saying for a long time . He knows !

History is unfolding before our very eyes.

I dont understand how some Port fans genuinely hate him so much they want to go out in straight sets just to increase the chance of him leaving.

Hitler could coach us and my brain would find some justification for me wanting To win
I feel like you need to have Ken as a coach for 10 years to really appreciate it. I think the closest you can get is to watch the last 10 years of port Adelaide’s game back to back until we play on Friday night.

Report in every day of your analysis of Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back