Preview 2024 Semi Final : Port v Hawks, AO 7:10pm Friday 13th Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing to say this now, but we are going to find out in two days whether we'll be a chance to play in a Grand Final.

We're winning it all.

secret smell GIF

According to a North fan on Reddit, apparently there's some young kid who plays for Hawthorn who is taking the league by storm, who will kick a bag in these finals. I've never heard of him. His name is Cal Shideer.

Ayo - Just going to put this up for tonight only, I have 1 spare ticket to the Hawks v Port game on the weekend. It’s level 1 row F near the Hill, don’t want anything more than face value ($110 I think), otherwise I’ll put it on tixel tomorrow.

Only downside is you’ll have to sit next to me and I can’t guarantee I won’t yell.

A training repost said he did a very ginger tackle on one of the trainers, so very very very unlikely to be a shock inclusion.
That's huge progress from last week where he wasn't even wanting to touch the ball with that side of his body.

I'm feeling hopeful that he'll be right for next week*

*should we be fortunate to overcome our foe this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's huge progress from last week where he wasn't even wanting to touch the ball with that side of his body.

I'm feeling hopeful that he'll be right for next week*

*should we be fortunate to overcome our foe this week.
Reality React GIF by Married At First Sight

Callum Mills won't be playing against the winner of Friday's game...

I hope nash and nuke target butters from the first bounce.
4 players hurt us last time. 2 are out in houston and farrell. The other 2 were butters late and horne-francis.
Get butters sore to have no influence

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back