Preview 2024 Semi Final : Port v Hawks, AO 7:10pm Friday 13th Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just reminded of 2008 when hodge conned young stokes into whacking his good ribs.

Also geelong posters going on and on about targeting hodge I got fed up and asked which side lonergans remaining kidney was on

Waaaaaaaaaaambulance. But for mine it was the same principle. Ironically it was lonergan who got a knee into hodge in a marking contest in the game.

Tackle everyone as hard as you can all the time. No extra focus on one bloke. If he can’t breath well, run off him all day though
Exactly what Sam said on 360 last week.

“There’s no -ers”

Wiki has him at 192 and 80, not sure how accurate this is of course (please confirm or deny if you know better), but this is the biggest concern. Depending on his intended role…

Those were his draft year figures - dare say he’s got an extra cm or two since and absolutely has a bit more weight on him now.

Alf lists no longer have KG, but 80 is the same as mabior Chol in drafftguru?

Again that would have been his draft year weight. I doubt there’s many 2M KPP in their 20s who are only 80kg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why has the AFl dropped weight? That’s a meaningful data point.

high quality GIF

I’m sure the clubs know - as a supporter it’s a fairly meaningless bit of info.

Weight stat's gone. AFL aren't comfortable publishing either AFL or AFLW weights. Deemed a form of shaming.

Oh, women’s weights. Right. They don’t want professional athletes hammered on social media for being hefty. It’s a good think the trolls’ eyeballs don’t work once the weight stat is removed. Whew. The power of treating the symptoms and not the disease, eh?

We obsess over a cm or two. Having five kilos on a guy makes a difference to play and adds depth to the discussion.

It doesn’t though. Esava is close to 2M tall and over 100kgs - are you sweating bullets over who plays on him this week?

And some people obsess over a cm or two - most normal folk don’t. Those who don’t make the sensible calls like drafting Watson despite being 170cm.

Glad you found something to be outraged about this morning though.

It doesn’t though. Esava is close to 2M tall and over 100kgs - are you sweating bullets over who plays on him this week?

And some people obsess over a cm or two - most normal folk don’t. Those who don’t make the sensible calls like drafting Watson despite being 170cm.

You can push your head in the sand and deeply as you like, but you won’t gaslight me into not knowing what makes my own conversation richer. Cheers.

You can push your head in the sand and deeply as you like, but you won’t gaslight me into not knowing what makes my own conversation richer. Cheers.

That’s a fancy pseudo-psychological way of saying ‘I can’t offfer a rebuttal to those points’.

No, it’s a polite way of saying I disagree with you, think your points are garbage and I wont join you in the delusion they aren’t.

‘You’re gaslighting me’

Nek minnit:

‘You’re delusional’

You argue on here in such bad faith it’s genuinely comical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back