Preview 2024 Semi Final : Port v Hawks, AO 7:10pm Friday 13th Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking to a lifelong GP about this rumour he says he would be enormously suprised if it was shingles, as he’s never seen anyone sub 50 with it. Scoffed at the idea of a 25 year old with it.
Then that doctor is completely wrong. Many people have it under 50.

Speaking to a lifelong GP about this rumour he says he would be enormously suprised if it was shingles, as he’s never seen anyone sub 50 with it. Scoffed at the idea of a 25 year old with it.
I've known people who've got it under 50. Might not be common but I've know a couple. One was in their thirties.

A classmate of mine had it when we were in Year 12. Rare in young people but not unheard of.

Just noticed the date of our game will be Friday the 13th.

I am super confident we get the job done... finals, Moore's 100th, Punky's 300th, we'll be on.

I expect Port to be fired up and play far better than last week, but the only way they win is if they put our midfield to the sword, which I just don't see them doing with the players we have in there, including Meek. Our boys will be ready to play.

I personally know a child that had shingles. They were 4 or 5.

Feels like we've been building up to this question all year, but moginie, how's the humidity in Adelaide?
A charming 62% at present.

Coopers Pale Ale going down a treat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 4 more years till I am eligible for the shingles vaccination ……… yet another perk of getting as old as dirt.

Only 3 years until I can crap in an envelope and legally send it to the government - can’t wait!

I literally had it when I was 25.

That GP needs to get out a bit.

Or a Geelong player caught it last week. Probably lucky they got nowhere near any Geelong players last week
Opposition aside, hasn't he been training all week. Why would they risk their players for 1 guy.

Also didn't this all start with butters in round 24 and he was already in doubt going into Geelong game? So they took a risk on his health and team performance last week and they want to do it again?

I'm sick of clubs playing injured players and am glad we are taking no chances on Day. These players have to live with these decisions just because some coach is trying to save their own arse for another week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back