Preview 2024 Semi Final : Port v Hawks, AO 7:10pm Friday 13th Sept

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

people calling for Phillips to be in the side clearly have not been following BHH. Go watch the replay of that disaster of a final two weeks ago, you can't pick a bloke who is, at this stage, struggling at VFL level. This obsession with height is laughable, our best defender is 188cms and has obliterated Mason Cox continually in one-on-ones despite being 24cms shorter than him.

If you mean Sicily, he’s the same height as Gunston side by side. Who’s height per website is wrong?

Drown the crowd noise early. They will be up and about after tear me apart. We just go bang bang bang and kick 3 early ones to silence them

I come in peace.
I am a Pies' fan, and consequently I hate and fear Hawthorn, due to the defeats your team has inflicted over us on so many occasions.

However, I would just like to say how much I enjoy watching your team play this year. The ball movement, the risk taking, the optimism and free wheeling fun is just so brilliant to watch.

Never, ever thought I would say this about Hawthorn.
But I wish your team all the best.
I would just love to see Hawthorn in a GF this year, and taking the silver, as a complete outsider.

Sorry to those who are over the pandemic but it remains a game changer.

Shingles and covid can go together. If you read this and say it outright doesn’t apply, think again. It might not but it might. Age, variant, waning immunity, number of times infected as an aggregate is my understanding, but not guarantee. https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/covid-19-linked-to-higher-shingles-risk-for-over-5

To the diabetic, another strongly linked illness. Let it rip Sweden stats.

Was it Noah Lyles who has asthma and it mucked him up. His family try hard, at times, to keep him healthy.

I am mates with an Australian team doctor and another medico, our worlds best sports doctors and hospitals by and large have moved on. But people won gold. But people actually didn’t make the Olympics. Long covid is a specialty finding its feet in some ways.

Demons and Power doctors… wtf.

This week was the first time NY GPs were sent a comprehensive list of long covid guidance. To the poster whose GP said no to Butters, I have worked with hundreds of GPs and many are self assured beholden to nobody. Doctors are people often under pressure. Gosh I love this board who call bull dust out.

Moore and Jaime Elliott have had similar concerns, great they returned. It won’t always be the case for some.

Ginni missed training the other day.

A lot of advice is to not exercise for some time after covid. Tour de France…

Some smokers die at 30, some 90. Roulette in between.

In 2020 people washed vegetables with soap. Kids didn’t get covid and we washed footies. Yesterdays UK covid inquiry, no to fomite. Cleaning your hands for something airborne ain’t it (do it for other things!).

I hope Sam and Clarko are getting good advice given their medical histories.

I come in peace.
I am a Pies' fan, and consequently I hate and fear Hawthorn, due to the defeats your team has inflicted over us on so many occasions.

However, I would just like to say how much I enjoy watching your team play this year. The ball movement, the risk taking, the optimism and free wheeling fun is just so brilliant to watch.

Never, ever thought I would say this about Hawthorn.
But I wish your team all the best.
I would just love to see Hawthorn in a GF this year, and taking the silver, as a complete outsider.
As were your Pies last year, a dream year.

Shingles and covid can go together. If you read this and say it outright doesn’t apply, think again. It might not but it might. Age, variant, waning immunity, number of times infected as an aggregate is my understanding, but not guarantee. https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/covid-19-linked-to-higher-shingles-risk-for-over-5

Was it Noah Lyles who has asthma and it mucked him up. His family try hard, at times, to keep him healthy.

I am mates with an Australian team doctor and another medico, our worlds best sports doctors and hospitals by and large have moved on. But people won gold. But people actually didn’t make the Olympics. Long covid is a specialty finding its feet in some ways.

This week was the first time NY GPs were sent a comprehensive list of long covid guidance. To the poster whose GP said no to Butters, I have worked with hundreds of GPs and many are self assured beholden to nobody. Doctors are people often under pressure. Gosh I love this board who call bull dust out.

Moore and Jaime Elliott have had similar concerns, great they returned. It won’t always be the case for some.

In 2020 people washed vegetables with soap. Kids didn’t get covid and we washed footies. Yesterdays UK covid inquiry, no to fomite. Cleaning your hands for something airborne ain’t it (do it for other things!).

Thanks so much for this brilliant post.
I am a Pies' fan, and until you mentioned this, i never connected Jamie Elliott with Long Covid. But it makes total sense. I am no doctor, but I have read enough to understand how covid can damage blood circulation.

Covid is spreading unchecked among the entire population. As you suggest, this is a dangerous pathogen, and the removal of all public health measures has introduced, as you say, a game of Russian roulette.

Ice Cube Wtf GIF

Solid team even without the injured Day & Frosr.

A hot night coming up for the Hawks I predict with Port Adelaide to suffer Power failure.

Big start early and then keep the pressure on.

Wouldn't it be great if we put on a match winning lead, and Ginni kicks the sealer, kneels down at the goal post, and mimics pulling out a power cord?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back