News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

At this stage the only reason to hold him is if we believe none of our young forwards can perform his role to a required standard and I don't think that's the case. It's a ruthless caper, but we need list spots if we're going to take advantage of a deep draft just before Tasmania comes on.

I'd try and trade him, and if that doesn't pan out, cut.
Agree. Think a lot of tough decisions will be made this off season. Instead of last year, this year has become the year of exploration.

He makes me sad

I think insinuating that women are only aggressive because of lunar cycles or biology is dickish to be honest.

I wouldn’t be doubling down on it.

I think insinuating that women are only aggressive because of lunar cycles or biology is dickish to be honest.

I think he was being funny dude. I'm not saying that Tommy isn't a huge horoscope reader and doesn't believe that moon cycles make women aggressive but....

Never said aggressive.
Look man, if my lady finds it funny, then it's good enough for me. If others want to read too much into it, then I can't help with that. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Must be a Pisces

As a Pisces, the feels man, the feels.
As a wood ox, I have no strong feelings about any of this and will probably get back to you in 2142. Probably. Unlikely actually, will likely be later as obstinate like that....

Also, that'd make you a Virgo, given the alternative take and immediate target of us Pisces people.

I think he was being funny dude. I'm not saying that Tommy isn't a huge horoscope reader and doesn't believe that moon cycles make women aggressive but....

Never said aggressive.
Look man, if my lady finds it funny, then it's good enough for me. If others want to read too much into it, then I can't help with that.

Fair call. Joke clearly went over my head. Play on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah look, l don't think a 27yo would remember cartons of milk or use the word bitumen. Unless he's from Adelaide.
Nothing better than starting your day with a few of these that had been sitting in the sun in the quadrangle for a couple of hours.

images(1).jpg

Super and blue moon imminent. The cycles man...be extra good to all the women in your life over the next few days.
(That or do the prudent thing and just hide, because you're going to be wrong no matter how right you are) 🍻

I keep a stash of chocolate that I just throw at them if they get a bit edgy.

Are you serious? Women AND men are aggressive exactly because of biology !!!

Men because of elevated testosterone levels - and women due to large fluctuations in hormone levels !!

It is scientific fact that female hormone cycles are around 28 days, which is the same as moon cycles - why do you think that human civilzations for thousands of years have associated the moon as feminine and female gods etc.....

Are you serious? Women AND men are aggressive exactly because of biology !!!

Men because of elevated testosterone levels - and women due to large fluctuations in hormone levels !!

It is scientific fact that female hormone cycles are around 28 days, which is the same as moon cycles - why do you think that human civilzations for thousands of years have associated the moon as feminine and female gods etc.....

Never said aggressive.
Look man, if my lady finds it funny, then it's good enough for me. If others want to read too much into it, then I can't help with that. 🤷🏼‍♂️
My Mrs has said it when watching the girls more than once as well

Joey on First Crack tonight…the way he was talking about getting 6 and 7
“Could be their Butters and Rozee,” and the ability to replace Battle (would you take pick 6 if you were offered it for him? Can put Membrey or Caminiti back) tells me that he knows Josh is gone.

He basically did everything but say it.

Joey on First Crack tonight…the way he was talking about getting 6 and 7
“Could be their Butters and Rozee,” and the ability to replace Battle (would you take pick 6 if you were offered it for him? Can put Membrey or Caminiti back) tells me that he knows Josh is gone.

He basically did everything but say it.
Footys worst kept secret.

Remove this Banner Ad

News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back