Rd 13 Coaches Votes:

6 Darcy Jones (GWS)
5 Aaron Cadman (GWS)
5 Wade Derksen (GWS)
5 Joe Fonti (GWS)
4 Jackson Bowe (GWS)
4 Corey Warner (SYD)
Marc Sheather (GWS)
That's about right for mine. I shudder to think what damage Jones & Cadman could've inflicted if they converted their opportunities.

I'm liking that we're playing after seniors and in the same city! Should field a strong team capable of giving Werribee a run for their money (although not if last week's effort was anything to judge by). Won't have to hold anyone over. Even the sub from seniors should be able to play. C'mon Bloods!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s irritating that Warner’s injured again. I was hoping that a couple more outings like last week’s would put him squarely in that 23-28 group (with Campbell, Fox,Roberts, Cleary, maybe Mitchell) who might get rotated into the senior team. We might yet need to rely on a few of these to perform at senior level before the season is done.

Ignoring the ins and outs for a moment, I am delighted Charlie Mac gets another crack. He looked more at home in the 2nd half and I reckon I saw him grin and pinch himself at one stage.

From the VFL Teams article:

The Swans will see swingman Sam Reid return for the first time since Round 2 after a foot injury, with Ben Ashley-Cooper also returning to replace Peter Ladhams and Corey Warner, who have been rested out of precaution from previous injuries.
Not you mate , but another yank term swingman , always called a untility in Aussie Rules

I know we still lost the game last week but thankful that Cadman didn't have his kicking boots on like he does today 2.3 --> 4.0, and GWS in general 12.18 --> 11.2

Time for alot of those on the fringes of the 23 to take the VFL game tomorrow by the scruff of the neck and say pick me. Looking at Fox, Roberts and Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back