VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Something’s going on…

INS: Harry Arnold, Peter Ladhams, Angus Sheldrick, Willem Smit, Sam Wicks
OUTS: Jordan Endemann, Ben Ashley-Cooper, Byron Laws, Phil Moi Moi, Jacob Konstanty

I suspect you’re talking about this?

Not a good sign for his future.

I can't see that happening, in that he would have jumped ahead of say Warner Jr, Mitchell, Cleary as a few examples.. I'd guess it's either an injury late in the week or who knows, maybe something behind the scenes that has caused him be omitted
True

Presuming we’ll find out if there are any changes in the AFL team at 5pm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've updated the INs to include Parker (instead of Smit). It would be strange if they just corrected that and not also 'corrected' Wicks being mistakenly left it from last night. #plotthickens

I have it on good authority that Isaac Heeney has dyed his hair brown and taped a "1" to the back of his guernsey alongside the 5.

He will play in the VFL tomorrow, possibly with an added moustache.

Just noticed ... our entire starting team this week is AFL listed.

If we don't win this one ....
Both sides currently have 18 listed players named, but we have 3 AFL premiership players vs 0 so we should win by that metric.

They've updated the INs to include Parker (instead of Smit). It would be strange if they just corrected that and not also 'corrected' Wicks being mistakenly left it from last night. #plotthickens
Good to see Hamish held his spot in the team despite the addition of quite a few listed players.

VFL 2024 Swans Reserves

Remove this Banner Ad

Back