Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

I wouldn’t say he’s disgusting, I would take him at North over some of our rebounding defenders.

But I also wouldn’t be offering anything near the value they think the Suns will give up.

Gold Coast continuing to compromise drafts by giving shit away to the big clubs.
I legitimately would rather every single one of our halfbacks than him. I watch a fair bit of the pies for family reasons and he's seriously atrocious

I legitimately would rather every single one of our halfbacks than him. I watch a fair bit of the pies for family reasons and he's seriously atrocious
I don’t rate Fisher as a half back and Tucker is about Noble level.

People would laugh at us if we asked for that kind of deal for Tucker. Tucker was the steak knives, not the steak.

Way overs for Noble.

Alex Neale-Bullen was traded for Pick #28 yesterday and is a better player than Noble regardless if f the future first which could be between 12-18 if they get their shit together.

If Collingwood bounce up the ladder next year means they are making out like bandits.

Gold Coast really don’t give a shit about draft picks.
Yes, overs for Noble, but "way overs" depends on Collingwood next year.

If Collingwood finish 9th again. P10 downgraded to P13, Noble for P23. Rates Noble at P30 on points system (which Gold Coast usually care about with their academy players).

If Collingwood finishes 6th, Noble is rated at P23.

If Collingwood finishes 1st, Noble is rated at P16-P17.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We give pick 2, GC give 6 and 13, Richmond give Rioli and 21. Sorted.

Not only is this pretty fair value for all parties, it lets us draft our likely #1 target (Tauru) AND cuts both our rivals out of the race for our main trade target. I'd consider swapping F1s with Gold Coast to get it over the line.
Sorry if I've misunderstood you here, but what are Richmond getting for Rioli and 21?

I wouldn’t say he’s disgusting, I would take him at North over some of our rebounding defenders.

But I also wouldn’t be offering anything near the value they think the Suns will give up.

Gold Coast continuing to compromise drafts by giving shit away to the big clubs.

Gold Coast is a joke of a club. They've been given everything, achieved nothing, apart from collecting high draft picks, which they then invariably proceed to trade away in generally terrible deals with other clubs who are much smarter than they are.

Seems like a good time to put up the list of the 16 players we have traded in or recycled from other clubs in the last four years.

Atu Bosenavulagi, Jaidyn Stephenson, Lachie Young, Aidan Corr, Connor Menadue, Callum Coleman-Jones, Hugh Greenwood, Tom Lynch, Griffen Logue, Darcy Tucker, Liam Shiels, Zac Fisher, Bigoa Nyuon, Dylan Stephens, Toby Pink, Brynn Teakle

Not great reading. But other than CCJ I don’t think we gave up much to try any of these players

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gold Coast is a joke of a club. They've been given everything, achieved nothing, apart from collecting high draft picks, which they then invariably proceed to trade away in generally terrible deals with other clubs who are much smarter than they are.
Just my working hypothesis, but all of the 'buyers' of Bolton, Rioli and Baker are going to pay too much. Sure, good players, but everyone looks better alongside genuinely elite players like Martin, Riewoldt, Cotchin

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back