Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

Yeah, I doubt we are seriously considering giving up 25 for Daniel. We have acknowledged the depth of this years draft publicly, indicated a desire to not dilute our top picks and have indicated a willingness to split 2 for multiple top picks.

25 won't happen.

Daniel just needs to request a trade

Then I reckon they cave for a future 3rd
This is the bit hard to discern.

Is he playing a tactical game under our instruction to get to Arden Street?

Or a bit NDS and can't get his decision making shit together?

If the club parts with pick 25 for Daniel, I will walk up to the arden street front door and drop a big ol cleveland on their doorstep.
The Tigres school of constructive criticism?

This is the bit hard to discern.

Is he playing a tactical game under our instruction to get to Arden Street?

Or a bit NDS and can't get his decision making shit together?
he probably know dogs want a second rounder and that north only want to give a 3rd so is not saying anything yet

but once he requests a trade we gain a bit more leverage

worst case he just goes back to play with the dogs as he is contracted

Trade Radio (Cam Brown):

"I'd be surprised if Curtis Taylor is not on a AFL list next year"

Says it all really

Sounds like Daniel will happen but late.
The later it goes the more likely it will be for something stupid or we waste time that could’ve been spent on identifying and negotiating with other targets.

Offer our absolute best offer now take it or leave it. There is benefit to the dogs where they may be able to shed a wage for a player they are only using sparingly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The later it goes the more likely it will be for something stupid or we waste time that could’ve been spent on identifying and negotiating with other targets.

Offer our absolute best offer now take it or leave it. There is benefit to the dogs where they may be able to shed a wage for a player they are only using sparingly
I honestly think us and the dogs have to see what we end up with in terms of picks and players come the last or second last day of trade period.

I struggle to understand how a guy who spent half the season last year not in the best 22 for his club and the other half as a sub is worth a second round pick straight up. That's utter madness!
Yes, that's overs. But the reason he's been on the fringe is more that Bevo is a weird moron than Daniels ability

Sounds like Daniel will happen but late.
The Dogs will want his wage off their books. If they want to play hardball for a bloke they decided was VFL standard or sub when he did play then just disengage from the conversation.

I would think Sam Power will be knocking on our door last day of the trade period looking to get something done to get that money off the books, if not they must really want to keep him.

Put a late pick on the table and say take it or leave it?

Difference with hunter clark was didn't they want our pick 3 I think we had.... dogs at best will be asking 2nd rd but should be more 30s

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think at the worst we should be willing to part with the F2. I'm under the impression next year is fairly compromised again and nowhere near as deep. With even the smallest expectation of improvement this one should end up in the 30's and if we want to draft around that area it's easy enough to trade back in.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back