List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait a minute, Tom Campbell has moved to ANOTHER club?

Astonishing.
He is very good at his role - backup ruck who is capable enough to backfill during injury yet is completely fine to play in the VFL. I am not surprised he found another club. In fact I was thinking we could go after him again

📹.@tommorris32 with the latest on Caleb Daniel and North Melbourne's interest in him.

Last edited:
F1 for pick 6. We need to accelerate this rebuild. Yes plenty of risk however with the draft being so highly rated this year it is worth a go.
nah split pick 2 for it

their pick 12 is now 13

2 for 6 and 13 is fair

they get a gun at 2 plus lombard plus trade a future first for rioli

“North Melbourne has a five-year offer for Dan Houston. But the Suns’ pick 13 is continuing to be pursued by Collingwood and Carlton as they chase Houston. That pick is hugely important in the Houston decision”. - @CalTwomey on the Dan Houston trade.

Last edited:
I think it's a legitimate question seeing as they are obviously interested and now have draft capital.
You’re asking the wrong people though, every North supporter say f*ck off to that deal. If you’re looking for a conversation ask on the Saints board.

F1 for pick 6. We need to accelerate this rebuild. Yes plenty of risk however with the draft being so highly rated this year it is worth a go.
Yes, but I'd ask for something a bit more from them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Crows have delisted Ned McHenry, Lachie Gollant, Will Hamill and Patrick Parnell.

Last edited:
Paperwork approved.Unrestricted Free Agent Harry Perryman has signed with Collingwood. The GWS GIANTS will receive a Round One Selection (currently 16) in the 2024 Telstra AFL Draft as compensation.

Last edited:
He is very good at his role - backup ruck who is capable enough to backfill during injury yet is completely fine to play in the VFL. I am not surprised he found another club. In fact I was thinking we could go after him again

Not only that, he's managed to keep his clubs close - us, Dees, Dogs and Saints lol.

No going interstate to turn a quid for our Tommy.

He lives near me and I see him and his kid in the park a fair bit.

I admire him, lots of keener types are all "Yeah, I'll go anywhere for my AFL, I packed up ands moved to Queensland on a day's notice" and Tommy is all yeah nah, the missus has the car Mondays and Wednesdays so I'll need to be able to PT in ...

I’m not a fan of trading our F1 this year but if we were I think this is the most risk adverse trade. At worst* it becomes 2025 pick 2 for 2024 pick 6 and at best it becomes 2025 pick 5 for 2024 pick 6.

*I don’t think we’ll finish last next year hence pick 2 is worst case scenario

Last edited:
I watch a lot of footy.

But who the **** is Harry Perryman?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back