List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

The further back our priority picks this year are pushed, the better Rawlings trading last year looks.

Watch out, a group of sad old men holding a packet of Saos will come shambling after you.

In:
Zac Fisher
Dylan Stephens
Pick 22 (Wil Dawson)
Pick 23 (Riley Hardeman)

Out:
Pick ~30
Pick ~31
Pick 29 (Ashton Moir)

I get Fisher and Stephens aren't great players and that we could have done a lot better, but you can see above we practically recruited them for nothing.

We did very well to turn those picks into Dawson and Hardeman, however this should highlight just how terrible our assistance was from the AFL last year.

We did indeed.

I watch a lot of footy.

But who the **** is Harry Perryman?

Clearly not enough if you don't know Perryman! Pretty much a mainstay in the GWS lineup either hb or wing for at least past 5 yrs!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that’s who Saints will try and trade up for.
I just read the Saints are getting Band 1 compo for Battle, perhaps they trade 7 & 8 to us for 2 and (now) 24. They can get Draper if Richmond let him slide and we have a chance to select Trainor and Armstrong.

Last edited:
If I've endured another year of North Melbourne being absolutely shithouse and the best thing we get out of it is a short South Australian midfielder, I'm going to go ****ing nuts
the big 194cm Smillie is the one or FOS

not draper the SA mid

If I've endured another year of North Melbourne being absolutely shithouse and the best thing we get out of it is a short South Australian midfielder, I'm going to go ****ing nuts

Tim Burton Batman GIF by Giffffr

Pick 6 for Rioli is just crazy.

The Suns have rocks in their head if they are prepared to cough up that much.
It is but the AFL has more of a say on what the Suns do. With Hardwick and Campbell at Suns, they'd want to help their former club as well taking one of their best young players. Guarantee they'll get overs because "he's contracted".

I dont come to gloat because we have our fair share of failures in drafting, but was just reviewing the 2017 draft and thought what a strong second round with one glaring failure in Will Walker, can honestly say i have never heard of him but the next 10 players taken are all guns, 6 All Australians.. Its interesting as 2017 would be considered one of the weaker top ends of the draft but obviously batted very deep.

1728014292012.png

well if we want a free highly rated junior small forward Ned McHenry at least is that and puts on forward pressure and has that bit of mongrel

him or Konstanty both can fill that need as a free hit
Go ask a Crows fan what they think of Ned McHenry.

The phrase 'worst player in the AFL' will come up a lot.

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back