Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (67) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastTBC

Last edited:

But he wasn't even that bad. He answered all the questions the same as most of the other teams' footy department people they spoke to.

The audience is a few hundred nuffies like us that are desperate enough to listen to trade radio. It's not bloody Hollywood.

It isn't just us, it is people in the football landscape in general. It is other players, other clubs, the media in general. If you were Dan or his manager and you saw that it wouldn't be something that would make you feel confident about the club imo.

We got Logue to pick us because it was Clarkson that did the footwork, we heard that he is going to get more involved in the off-field trading this year. We shouldn't need to have the head coach waste time in his aspect of the business when he has a lot of work to do on football side of the business. He is obviously not confident the people who are there can get the job done without him being a salesman.

Ring Ring Yes GIF by Great Big Story
First deal is done

I’ll also say this. If our pick 67 pushes out to pick 69 and we have traded it for Darling I’ll be very upset. :stern look
I have it on very good authority that this deal will be done today.

Please treat this information with confidentiality, I'd prefer it didn't get into the public domain.

It isn't just us, it is people in the football landscape in general. It is other players, other clubs, the media in general. If you were Dan or his manager and you saw that it wouldn't be something that would make you feel confident about the club imo.

We got Logue to pick us because it was Clarkson that did the footwork, we heard that he is going to get more involved in the off-field trading this year. We shouldn't need to have the head coach waste time in his aspect of the business when he has a lot of work to do on football side of the business. He is obviously not confident the people who are there can get the job done without him being a salesman.
What a load of tripe. Every head coach would talk to prospective players. If you want to know what turns players off, look at Melbourne. Had Houston Signed, Sealed and Delivered. Then the Oliver and Petraccca stuff blew up, and now refuses to go there.

By all means go after him for what he has actually done, but this is just finding stuff to be pissed off about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? 2 extra picks this year, plus we maintain a downgraded first next year.

GWS depth to be tested next year, if they get a few injuries wouldn’t surprise me if they fall out of the 8. If we improve wouldnt end up being that much of a downgrade in Future picks.

One of the big factors for Battle picking Hawthorn this year was Mitchell being super involved. Hodge to Brisbane was Fagan, I am sure most clubs the senior coach is involved

Just fwiw, most of the footwork had been done on Logue before Clarkson even joined the club. There was some hesitance when we didn't have a coach but once Clarko signed on he zoomed in with Logue and got it over the line.

The only part of the Rawling interview I didn't rate was 'hoping to be in the race' for Houston.

I think he's just an honest no-BS kind of person. That and doesn't like giving much away, as he shouldn't.

While they do these interviews for the fans, people need to realise things wouldn't operate this way behind close doors. We'd be well aware of where we sit.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back