Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (67) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastTBC

Last edited:

This draft and next years draft are both strong, and could possibly be the last strong drafts before Tasmanian entry.

To trade away your picks in those drafts with a team of geriatrics is literally rolling the dice for another premiership in the next one to two years before ****ing yourself.

Bold move
Couldn’t help it

IMG_0027.gif

Love how Gold Coast facilitate trades for the big Vic clubs.

****ing bullshit if Collingwood end up with Houston considering their current draft hand.
Also have to wonder why would Port trade him to a direct premiership challenger?.

He’s not going to nominate a club, so why wouldn’t they purely deal with lower teams that want to deal?.

For your sake, I hope you don’t torch them like you didthe last time you had back to back picks in the first round (Clark & Coffield).
To be fair we have had a fair upgrade in the bloke making that choice since that draft.

For your sake, hope you aren’t overvaluing pick 2 in this draft. Split - get low enough to take Tauru and something else in the top 15 and call it a win. One of my best mates is diehard north. Depressing watching him in football season of late.

For your sake, I hope you don’t torch them like you didthe last time you had back to back picks in the first round (Clark & Coffield).
Didn’t just torch, collected the ashes and then placed them in an incinerator to finish the job.

This draft and next years draft are both strong, and could possibly be the last strong drafts before Tasmanian entry.

To trade away your picks in those drafts with a team of geriatrics is literally rolling the dice for another premiership in the next one to two years before ****ing yourself.

Bold move

There's nothing more hubris-y than Collingwood for the 20 months or so after winning a flag. Every time, they delude themselves into thinking they are in the midst of a dynasty.

Was seeing what the talk was like across big footy and there are a few posts about our 7+8 on here.

I can’t see us at all trading up and burning both picks. We will get 2 elite talents at those picks and have the ability to shift back a spot for additional assets.

Your more likely To have success shifting 2 for 6+14 from Richmond.

Grab Tauru at 6 and something nice at 14.
Remember the elite talents you picked up at 7 + 8 in the 2017 draft?

Imagine if you traded up for Brayshaw or LDU...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"We haven't started discussions with North Melbourne yet. It's not as straightforward as people think. He's a valuable player for us."- Chris Keane on Luke Parker

Get absolutely ****ed Sydney what a bunch campaigners! We would be taking his wage and he is 32 and given you great service. Don’t be campaigners about this ..

Collingwood are ****ed in the medium term and will remain ****ed for a long time.

They’re going to bottom themselves out at the same time Tasmania enter the comp

Pendlebury 36
Howe 34
Sidebottom 32
Elliot 32
Hoskin-Elliot 31
Mihocek 31

And here they are trading their future picks away for a single half back ?
Yeah this, I mean after all our last ten years tells us that we are masters of list management and success.

Sam Power is a menace at the trade table, he’s already thrown out the “required player” “vice captain” cards. I already have clenched cheeks at the thought of Rawlings agreeing on something stupid to get this over the line if Daniel chooses us.

Sam Power is a menace at the trade table, he’s already thrown out the “required player” “vice captain” cards. I already have clenched cheeks at the thought of Rawlings agreeing on something stupid to get this over the line if Daniel chooses us.
yep, hope he wants to stay at the dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back