Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

pulse GIF

I heard Tom Morris talk about how LDU wants to see improvement, he then went onto suggest Ess and Saints as likely landing spots.....:huh:

I know it's Tom Morris but it's not entirely hard to believe either.

7 years he has been here and outside of 2018/late 2019, has been involved in seasons of 3,4,2,3, and 3 wins. Doesn't matter who you are, that's going to wear awful thin eventually.

I heard Tom Morris talk about how LDU wants to see improvement, he then went onto suggest Ess and Saints as likely landing spots.....:huh:

LDU needs to realise that part of the reason we don't win more games is his butchering of the ball inside 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The problem is that everyone knows that it’s all for show or that you are just a campaigner.

Is the fisher half back experiment a forgone failure?

Surely they are not planning to have a back six consisting of both fisher and Caleb?

God have mercy on us.
trainwreck GIF

Fisher in our backline as a distributor

I know it's Tom Morris but it's not entirely hard to believe either.

7 years he has been here and outside of 2018/late 2019, has been involved in seasons of 3,4,2,3, and 3 wins. Doesn't matter who you are, that's going to wear awful thin eventually.

100%.

He might love the club but he’ll get MASSIVE offers from other clubs. We’re absolutely fkd if the Pies come hunting for him. They were prepared to stump up 6+1 @$900k for Perryman! Imagine their offer for LDU.

Seems like a good time to put up the list of the 16 players we have traded in or recycled from other clubs in the last four years.

Atu Bosenavulagi, Jaidyn Stephenson, Lachie Young, Aidan Corr, Connor Menadue, Callum Coleman-Jones, Hugh Greenwood, Tom Lynch, Griffen Logue, Darcy Tucker, Liam Shiels, Zac Fisher, Bigoa Nyuon, Dylan Stephens, Toby Pink, Brynn Teakle
team america vomit GIF

I see this just after lunch (pork roll 😎).

100%.

He might love the club but he’ll get MASSIVE offers from other clubs. We’re absolutely fkd if the Pies come hunting for him. They were prepared to stump up 6+1 @$900k for Perryman! Imagine their offer for LDU.

Well in theory if they have shelled 6m on Perryman they shouldn't have much left to go after others.... I did say in theory

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah can see why we would want All Australians who’ve played in Premierships ie Daniel, Darling, Rohan, Parker and then Houston when that’s the experience we are throwing at leading this list to the promised land.
definitely. the only player we have that has played finals for north is luke mcdonald with 5 finals.

What people need to consider with Darling, Parker and Daniel is they are upgrades on the spuds we currently have on our list. Think of Luke Parker as a Yukon Gold Potato an “all-purpose” potato, that works well in a variety of different positions.

Caleb Daniel is Russet Potato, arguably the best potato for baking, if he doesn't perform Clarko will give him a bake. Caleb, like the Russet potato, is thick-skinned he's perfectly suited to be North Big Footy's new whipping boy.

Jack Darling is a Fingerling Potato, a mature potato that whose firm interior can withstand high pressure without losing his shape.
If we recruited a ruckman from Port Adelaide called Jordan…..would that be a Sweet Potato 🍠 - I’ll show myself out OK 😎

Well in theory if they have shelled 6m on Perryman they shouldn't have much left to go after others.... I did say in theory

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Of course, I’m not attacking you or anything. I just don’t feel as settled as others on LDU’s cemented status as a NMFC player.

He’ll attract $1.5m+ plus offers imo. Another to look for is Essendon.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back