Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Last edited:

Brissie mate pointed out the following trade they made for Hodge, which I don't think is insanely different from the Parker scenario.
Yes, Parker has a year to run on a contract, but they've also made it pretty clear that he's not in their future plans, trade off for him being in contract, is we're taking his wage off their books.

Giving up a pick in the 40s would be pretty rich.

View attachment 2137542

Watch us get bullied into giving up what they want.

6 years lol
F*** me
How much of that is backended?
Make sure you get paid before your careers over Daniel cause I reckon you’ll be taking a paycut next year brother.

If the Pies don’t bounce back and this reset flops he may yet regret this decision to go to a bigger club.

F*** we only have ourselves to blame.
This is what happens when our list management has been beyond abysmal for years.
We really are that much of an unattractive prospect.
Yes we may improve but we’re no sure thing to even make the top 4 anytime soon.

The Pies track record is the decider here.

Under the table, brown paper bagssss

I think Port wanting Pick 2 and F2 is ridiculous (if that rumour is true).

Something like 2 + 25 for Houston + F1 is more reasonable.

In saying that North would want to remain in the first round this so would probably need to get a decent first rounder back somehow.

In saying that North would want to remain in the first round this so would probably need to get a decent first rounder back somehow.

Any trade involving pick 2 for Houston is ridiculous tbh.

Brissie mate pointed out the following trade they made for Hodge, which I don't think is insanely different from the Parker scenario.
Yes, Parker has a year to run on a contract, but they've also made it pretty clear that he's not in their future plans, trade off for him being in contract, is we're taking his wage off their books.

Giving up a pick in the 40s would be pretty rich.

View attachment 2137542
Or Lewis trade with Hawks 57, 68 for Demons 48 and 66. Equivalent pick 61.
Jordan Lewis even joked "I don't know what the Swans are doing, Hawks were happy to let me go" for pick 75 lol.
I think we probably chuck in a F4 or do some swap of 62 and 59 and swap F4's or something to make the new list guy at Swans look like a tough negotiator to the Swan's fan base lol.

The deal is done. Houston has had three weeks to say he's open to playing for North, and shut down any of the Collingwood/Carlton talk. He's using us so piss him off. Our offer couldn't be better. If he was just happy to play in Victoria, he'd have signed with us by now.
I think we are finding it incredibly difficult to get a good deal on splitting 2 or trading our F1st

He’s not worth that. He’s worth a mid first round pick. Somewhere between 9-12. And thats it. You’re a delusional clown, you ripped our number 1 pick from us with with dodgy deals. This should weigh in to the trade deal. Poorta should (they wont because they are bunch of inbred campaigners) accept a swap of F1sts to get the deal done.

To be honest, thinking about it. Take your AA half back and shove him up your arse

Even if we're splitting the pick elsewhere and giving Port half of it?
Nah I'd be okay with that, more just any trade where we are directly trading pick 2 to Port for Houston.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back