List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

PicksClubsResult
14-10-24 - Pick TradeMelbourne & EssendonMelbourne receives Essendon's R1 (9), 2025 R3 Pick
Essendon receives Melbourne's 2025 F1, 2024 R2 (28,40), R3(46,54), R4 (65) Picks
14-10-24 - Pick TradeMelbourne & AdelaideAdelaide receives Melbourne's 2025 3R Pick
Melbourne receives Adelaide's 2024 3R(46) Pick
11-10-24 - Pick TradeBrisbane & RichmondRichmond receives Brisbane's 1R Pick (pick 20)
Brisbane receives Richmond's 2R (32,42), 3R (43,45) Picks
11-10-24 - Pick TradeCarlton & BrisbaneCarlton receives Brisbane's R4 (73), 2025 R2 Pick
Brisbane receives Carlton's R2(34), R4(66)
11-10-24 - Pick TradeCarlton & HawthornCarlton receives Hawthorn's R1(14) pick
Hawthorn receives Carlton's 2025 R1, R2 (tied to Carlton) picks

PlayerOriginal ClubTrade/FANew ClubResult
Isaac CummingGWSUFAAdelaideEnd of Round 1 Compo (pick 21) to GWS
Josh BattleSt KildaUFAHawthornRound 1 Compo (Pick 8) to St.Kilda
Tom CampbellSt KildaDFAMelbourneNo Compensation
Harry PerrymanGWSUFACollingwoodRound 1 Compo (Pick 16) to GWS
Elliott HimmelbergAdelaideUFAGold CoastNo Compensation
Nick HaynesGWSUFACarltonNo Compensation
Alex Neal-BullenMelbourneTradeAdelaideRound 2 Pick (28) to Melbourne
Jack DarlingWest CoastTradeNorth MelbourneRound 4 pick (68) to WCE
Jack GrahamRichmondUFAWest CoastEnd of Round 2 Compo (Pick 42) to Richmond

Melbourne trade its two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 28 and 40), two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 46 and 54), its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 65) and its 2025 Round 1 selection to Essendon.
Essendon trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 9) and its 2025 Round 3 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively to Melbourne.
---------
Melbourne trade its 2025 Round 3 selection to the Adelaide Crows for its 2024 Round 3 selection (currently 46) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.
---------
Brisbane trade its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 20) to Richmond for two 2024 Round 2 selections (currently 32 and 42) and two 2024 Round 3 selections (currently 43 and 45) in the 2024 Telstra AFL Draft.
---------
Carlton trade its 2024 Round 2 selection (currently 34) and 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 66) to Brisbane for its 2024 Round 4 selection (currently 73) and 2025 Round 2 selection in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.
---------
Carlton trade its 2025 Round 1 selection and 2025 Round 2 selection (tied to Carlton) to Hawthorn for its 2024 Round 1 selection (currently 14) in the 2024 and 2025 Telstra AFL Drafts respectively.

Last edited:

Imagine the melts if we traded pick 3 for 12 and liam baker

Maybe it could be a little more believable if the spelling was at least correct!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I don’t know what you’re talking about…
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Next you’re going to tell me that the term ‘inner scrote’ is a reference to the inside of the scrotum and nothing to do with one’s knowledge of the inner movements of a football club.
I won’t stand for this, I won’t!

FYI you’ve given Dan an ultimatum of today to pick where he wants to play.

Otherwise you’ll move on.

I’m happy you posted that, because I was informed the same thing.

Seems like we have something else in play for our F1 and we need to know if we can move on from Houston to our secondary offer.

I’m happy you posted that, because I was informed the same thing.

Seems like we have something else in play for our F1 and we need to know if we can move on from Houston to our secondary offer.
I dare say we will be looking to use F1 to get back into this draft

As pies fans, Niall, Ryan and Gleeson write endlessly about Collingwood - and break a decent yarn once a year. Delist.
Morris was adamant that Atkins deal was happening, he was adamant stengle was going to the highest bidder in Melbourne. He breaks lots of yarns, but gets plenty wrong, particularly when the story is going on outside Melbourne.

Tom Morris actually gets very good info, as much as I dislike it. My guess is Port tested the waters on doing the trade via the media and then saw the huge backlash from their supporters and media personalities, then pulled the pin.

Like him or not the Corn has a lot of pull.
Yes but it’s one thing to get good info and another thing to be judicious about corroborating the opposing accounts of a situation before you publish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the appeal of Caleb Daniel ?

He started just 9 games this year for Footscry this year
He's vertically stunted
He's not fast
He can't jump or defend
He can kick beautifully. I'll give him that, but so did Brad McKenzie.

And giving up an early second rounder

I just don't get it .
Not just his kicking but his decision making under pressure is top 1 percent in the comp.

Tom Morris actually gets very good info, as much as I dislike it. My guess is Port tested the waters on doing the trade via the media and then saw the huge backlash from their supporters and media personalities, then pulled the pin.

Like him or not the Corn likes to have pull.
FTFY

Lmao they're acting like he's being conscripted and sent overseas if he goes to us
‘Forced’.

Guy says I want to go back to Victoria. We put forth the best offer.

He’s ‘forced’ to play for us.

He could always just say no and play out his contract?

Lmao they're acting like he's being conscripted and sent overseas if he goes to us
“Mum and Dad and Denny saw draft day at Marvel,
It was a long march from colts
The Team was the next to tour, and it was me who drew the card
We did preseaon at Launceston and Bendigo before we left

And can you tell me, doctor, why I still can't get to sleep?
And why the Channel Seven roaming Brian chills me to my feet?
And what's this rash that comes and goes?
Can you tell me what it means?
God help me
I was only twenty seven…”

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back