List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Can see us asking for 6 and 11 for 2 but ending up with 6 and 18. Which ends up 200 odd points more for Richmond. In all honesty don't think it's that bad considering the even top crop and the fact we don't necessarily need any of them and are more interested in Tarau. The risk obvs being of Melbourne take tarau or if they go for shanahan/ Armstrong.

6 and 18 we'd end up with one of tarau/ shanahan and possibly Whitlock or another tall around then. Maybe even trainor. Not that bad
Let me know when you're selling you're house, Giani. I'll promise you a not bad price for a good house, not bad payment options and settlement terms.

Pick 2 is awesome, why are you so wrapt to give it to a direct competitor for less than it's value.

I wanna smack you with a spanakopita.

Let me know when you're selling you're house, Giani. I'll promise you a not bad price for a good house, not bad payment options and settlement terms.

Pick 2 is awesome, why are you so wrapt to give it to a direct competitor for less than it's value.

Abso-f-ing-lutely.

We do not need to trade this pick.

Can see us asking for 6 and 11 for 2 but ending up with 6 and 18. Which ends up 200 odd points more for Richmond. In all honesty don't think it's that bad considering the even top crop and the fact we don't necessarily need any of them and are more interested in Tarau. The risk obvs being of Melbourne take tarau or if they go for shanahan/ Armstrong.

6 and 18 we'd end up with one of tarau/ shanahan and possibly Whitlock or another tall around then. Maybe even trainor. Not that bad
No At the very least has to be 6,18 and 20

They can get my prized f3 with p2

But 2 for 6 and 11 should be what we aim for and not settle for less than any of the above

It really doesn't matter what picks we get as long as we can get the two players we want with those two picks. Arguing over whether that's 6 and 11 or 18 or whatever is just a pissing contest.

But certainly, if we can't get the picks that are sure to land us the two players we like, then hold on to 2.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back