List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

How long do we have to delist someone?
First list lodgement is the 31st Oct. If we are going to delist someone it should be by then as to give them as much time to find another opportunity.

Not sure if you can delist someone after that, someone may be able to clarify.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't tell if the above comment from One-Eyed Old Mate is intended to be ironic. If it is, it's brilliant, but I'm reluctant to ascribe such a razor-sharp level of wit to someone from a board that's lucky to see three decipherable posts in a row

Can't tell if the above comment from One-Eyed Old Mate is intended to be ironic. If it is, it's brilliant, but I'm reluctant to ascribe such a razor-sharp level of wit to someone from a board that's lucky to see three decipherable posts in a row
Your first mistake was considering the possibility that a Richmond vegetable is able to achieve such a lofty standard.

Opposition supporters be like, “I come in peace, here’s a trade where you give up pick 2 get f*ck all back and handover father son claims to Duck’s only son”
The "I come in peace..." is probably where I stop reading. Usually it's some moronic suggestion that isn't worth the energy to dissect.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back