List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s the media’s success rate so far this post-home-&-away period in ‘X is likely leaving Y club’ calls?

If the collective media was a player, it would be Max King. Prominent and has all the tools, but just misses time after time.

If we have offered 12 million to Mac Andrew I give up. This club is completely cooked

Hope the boys are having fun in Seminyak though

I agree, if it's 12 million for a dangerfield in his prime then sure but mac andrew, lol, we would be a laughing stock.

Hopefully...probably a saints thing as they are needing a key defender after having just lost a key back.

We haven't lost any key defenders.

What’s the media’s success rate so far this post-home-&-away period in ‘X is likely leaving Y club’ calls?

If the collective media was a player, it would be Max King. Prominent and has all the tools, but just misses time after time.

Pick 2 for max king, i am down for that but i think saints need much more than that plus he aint leaving.

We are far, far too shit as a football club and an organisation to be turning up our noses at an elite trainer who has played 300 games and kicked 532 goals.

Darling 532

Larkey 237
Zurhaar 160
Curtis 55
Duursma 9
Total 461

Imagine how nice it would be for any other young 18 year old key forward drafted (Gerreyn, or Armstrong, or Sims, or whoever) to have a genuine veteran who has been there and done that to work with. Imagine how nice it would be to have (and this is why I was pretty excited about the Membrey rumours) a second forward dragging the second best defender away from Larkey's space. We have all posted pretty hard about the idea that we just dump it on Larkey's head and hope; imagine if theres another genuine threat (no disrespect to Teakle or Pink) to kick to that defenders have to worry about.

We have all complained that there appear to be no standards set by leaders. Let's go get some leaders to help Sheezel set those standards. Who cares if hes trying to top up his super, who cares if he kicks 13 goals for the season. If it means Larkey kicks 60 instead of 48 or Zurhaar kicks 40 instead of 24, I'm all for it.

A starving man isn't turning his nose up at basic bread and water. And brother we are starving
Great shout FG , I wonder if Jy & a couple of our boys are chatting with Membrey whilst on holiday in Bali . I do believe we are sharing the same hotel as a group of Saints players including Membrey .

Something off the track, we have a living space crisis yet we have many people against building new places, the same seem to be applied to some on this page where we are against getting experience key forward yet we have a shit forward line.

Mason Wood extends through to 2027 - https://www.saints.com.au/news/1644861/wingman-wood-pens-multi-year-extension.

Well done Mason.

I agree, if it's 12 million for a dangerfield in his prime then sure but mac andrew, lol, we would be a laughing stock.

Hopefully...probably a saints thing as they are needing a key defender after having just lost a key back.

We haven't lost any key defenders.

12 million for Danger in his prime would be ridiculous. With the cap size now 12 million isn’t the silly part, committing for 8 years is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Mac Andrew is kinda what we need. We have cap space and could have him at one end with either Larkey or at the other end with Griff. Laughable that we are screaming out for KPP yet nobody thinks we should spend the money to land a good one. Because Rawlings refuses to draft any this is our only option

I like Konstanty as an uncontracted small forward, but he is only 19yo, and yet to play a game, so probably not in the discussions

Konstanty is a great kid! Had bad luck with injuries and struggled to break into the Swans forward line (but who wouldn’t!?). I know North were talking to him and were interested earlier in the year but haven’t heard anything confirmed since. Would love him at the Roos!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Same as every year…

Lottery Lotto GIF

Konstanty is a great kid! Had bad luck with injuries and struggled to break into the Swans forward line (but who wouldn’t!?). I know North were talking to him and were interested earlier in the year but haven’t heard anything confirmed since. Would love him at the Roos!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Out of the gettable small forwards, he’s the one I like most. Not that he’s a guarantee or anything. But he’s the pressure forward that we need. Coming off a significant foot injury so if that’s all good to go should hopefully be one we are after should he leave.

Seb ross, josh schcae have both been delisted, so if our coaching and development teams are up to standard, here are two experienced but washed up players.

If we are to attract big names, perhaps we need to develop a reputation of turning discards into solid players.

We want a key forward right, there is one already there. We want some experience in the middle right, ross is a mid.

Seb ross, josh schcae have both been delisted, so if our coaching and development teams are up to standard, here are two experienced but washed up players.

If we are to attract big names, perhaps we need to develop a reputation of turning discards into solid players.

We want a key forward right, there is one already there. We want some experience in the middle right, ross is a mid.
Shache is a potato 🥔

Schache is terrible.

A Mac Andrew is kinda what we need. We have cap space and could have him at one end with either Larkey or at the other end with Griff. Laughable that we are screaming out for KPP yet nobody thinks we should spend the money to land a good one. Because Rawlings refuses to draft any this is our only option

12 mil for an unproven key pos player

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back