List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the issue is that Trac, according to the peanut gallery, wants to go to "a big Melbourne club".

Problem is that Pies have no draft capital or young players to trade, the Blues have no salary cap, and he's not going to be a good fit at a rebuilding Tigers outfit.

* is the only big club I can see making it work from a salary cap and draft capital perspective.
That’ll be good for his image hanging out with stringer out the front of the local hs.

when news first broke of trac we were the club mentioned monitoring the situation closest

And another early rumour pre the news was he toured us

Surely we are a chance then despite the big club rumours of today

Got the salary cap and capital to trade
Yeah and then he seen our last two rounds and getting obliterated by 1000 points and said “hey north GAGF..”

I've just noticed that all our talk of off season get are players, what about development types, what about getting our own academy. We can have the best team on park but if we don't have a continuous stream of high end talents, then we will never be successful.

We need to get our logistics right first. Why not get the best development team out team with conditioning.

Yeah and then he seen our last two rounds and getting obliterated by 1000 points and said “hey north GAGF..”

petracca is a pass, too much baggage and even if he ends up at us due to falling out from other deals, not the players we want as we are not his preferred destination.

when news first broke of trac we were the club mentioned monitoring the situation closest

He wants to play in front of big crowds, he’s not coming to us.

"Are they serious with the hardball stuff?"
"Yeah well you've gotta extract every bit of trade capital you can get out of it"

Collingwood are doing it wrong. You're meant to tell the entire AFL that you don't rate em and want em gone.

That requires the manager to keep pushing publicly and asking in the media why a contract was withdrawn a month before trade week.

I was all in for Trac at the beginning but I've gone off him now.
Too much me..me...me.
We need team players, role players and players to lead by example not 'how many more insta followers can I get'.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was all in for Trac at the beginning but I've gone of him now.
Too much me..me...me.
We need team players, role players and players to lead by example not 'how many more insta followers can I get'.
I dunno if being pissed off at your club for nearly killing you qualifies as 'me, me, me' behaviour

Who hacked nostras account? Hard to comprehend a sensible post from that account.

Please don’t group Corr with those others. Yes, he was massively underdone for the first 10 matches, but that is on the club not having any proper defenders.
Nah, I think I will.

No doubt after his toe issues he has been our most consistent defender.

With the experience he had, and the pathetic backline governed by McDonald, we needed his voice, experience taking full ownership of that backline sooner.

I remember saying to a client after they won the Premiership. They’re so hard to win you need to be greedy when at the top because the window is small at the peak. Melbourne have imploded faster than I would ever have expected.

He wants to play in front of big crowds, he’s not coming to us.

why do we even need him.

Big stars won't do us any good, why are we once again after player x, y, z.

Why not get the whole team defense going back 2018, 2019 rhyce shaw level first and we will be back in the 8 then we worry about anything else.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back