List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

With Battle getting $900k plus $1 mil doesnt buy you a 25 year old free agent Balta who is a much much superior player and athlete
That’s how you stuff up your cap - balta is a better player when he’s ok but he has a fair few Brain fades.
You’ll get compo after your first pick without doubt.

Liam Ryan on a 3 year deal there’s our small forward and Hansen Jnr can be the apprentice.
For Harvey I’m sorry mate your father would walk over broken glass to get better unfortunately if your don’t change your attitude you will be playing with your father in the NFL.
Thats why i wouldn’t draft River Stevens rookie maybe.

Unless we double his salary this will happen with Parker too.
Not sure why we think these types of stalwarts would leave their clubs if they’re being offered contracts or have a contract in place etc. It means more to them at this stage of their careers to remain with the clubs they have given their all to, particularly, when their clubs are regularly playing in finals.

That’s how you stuff up your cap - balta is a better player when he’s ok but he has a fair few Brain fades.
You’ll get compo after your first pick without doubt.
Cap space wouldnt be an issue with North as you would have already front loaded most players and will be lucky to pay the 95% this year and next year and probably could pay $5 mil upfront of that contract without blinking

Just feel there will be other clubs offering alot more and this would just look like a perfect fit for north
Its Band 1 no matter what with Balta but the stage north are at they would be mad not going hard

I think we’ll draft Draper to be honest which would mean we’d be more likely to deal with the Crows if at all.
If we are looking for kpp, I can see a trade with St Kilda. They will be gagging for their top rated mid.

NM trades 2 - St Kilda 7, 8

Trade 22, 40 - Brisbane 14

7, 8, 14

Trainor, Armstrong, Berry. Put feet up.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is Liam Ryan contracted?

The more l watch the finals …the more l worry about us actually adding any players of experience/note…just roll out same team again ….
I would dearly love and hope to be proved wrong…just a nagging little voice at the back of my head…
And a longing to see us playing again at this time of year..

Newcombe, D'ambrosio and Watson. All three should be playing at North.
certainly gives you a glimpse about why we are 💩
certain dept f*ups galore…steering us in the face.
the more you watch the finals the more you can see where we need to improve.
eg, hawks captain stands up rest follow….
ours kicks out of the full…contrast is massive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

certainly gives you a glimpse about why we are 💩
certain dept f*ups galore…steering us in the face.
the more you watch the finals the more you can see where we need to improve.
eg, hawks captain stands up rest follow….
ours kicks out of the full…contrast is massive.
It's ****ing depressing how far off this standard we are. So many bad decisions.

Our development has been rubbish. I think Duursma will be a ripper so Watson doesn't bother me too much but Newcombe would 💯 make a difference in our team.
Every club bar hawks would’ve taken jacob Edwards over Newcombe at the time

Edwards was tracking to be a first round type talent if the msd didn’t exist

That one I don’t blame us

But kal Dawson over Massimo pisses me off

Every club bar hawks would’ve taken jacob Edwards over Newcombe at the time

Edwards was tracking to be a first round type talent if the msd didn’t exist

That one I don’t blame us

But kal Dawson over Massimo pisses me off
Not so sure about that, I know there was hype around Edwards but I'm not sure all clubs were fooled.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back