List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I can.

People have put up with years of us being shit and every time things look vaguely a little bit good they end up falling apart again. Its like one ****en kick in the guts after another.

I can understand why people are running out of patience and hope.
Well i am not one of those ferbs. Win lose or draw i bleed Blue and White.

What reasons do you have for disagreeing. Who would you have picked differently from George Harry Colby Chomp Archer Zane What ones of these 6 would you not have picked.
The previous management of the club made bad decisions from coach’s after Scott they chose and clearing out to many experienced players to soon, I think over past 3 years the club has drafted to build for the long term this will take time.

We need to give Clarko time to get his game plan to work with the players we have drafted.
Let’s hope we get some talent in the trade Period, and draft.

Not expecting goals from Darling

His physical presence alone will ****ing show how to actually work out

He also has finals experience. Leadership in our forward line. Tick.
I just want someone to command the younger players around on game day.
You see it a lot with Cameron and a lesser extent Walker.
If Darling can do that, then we're heading towards the right direction.

What reasons do you have for disagreeing. Who would you have picked differently from George Harry Colby Chomp Archer Zane What ones of these 6 would you not have picked.

Assume Chomp = Comben?

Including him probably weakens your argument, as then you need to include Mahoney, Perez and the 2020 disaster.

Our drafting has been okay but we overrate a lot of picks when they have one or two good moments early on.

No me either but I can understand why it gets other people down.
But that's when the club needs its supporters the most ferbs when the chips are down regardless of how long the chips have been down for. Its easy to be a supporter when you are winning all the time its when your not is the true character of a real supporter.

Assume Chomp = Comben?

Including him probably weakens your argument, as then you need to include Mahoney, Perez and the 2020 disaster.

Our drafting has been okay but we overrate a lot of picks when they have one or two good moments early on.
There has been a lot more great pick than disasters in the last 3-4 years would you not agree. And its not just in the quality of their footy but the quality as young men as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But that's when the club needs its supporters the most ferbs when the chips are down regardless of how long the chips have been down for. Its easy to be a supporter when you are winning all the time its when your not is the true character of a real supporter.
Some people are just more stubborn or blindly hopeful than others.

Everyone has their breaking point and I don't think many people thought it would get this bad after the hub.

Good

Whenever Calsher Dear gets interviewed all he says is how important Gunston has been for his development. Same with Breust. I understand that a lot of what makes Hawthorn successful is the ability to move the footy quickly and into space, but I just don't think the potential impact of Darling on Larkey and whichever KPF we draft (if we draft one) can be understated.
I'm hoping he talks Souv into a haircut so he stops ****ing around with it and tells him to quit begging fir frees and hit the contest like a freight train...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm not sure, but it seems like every young player barring Sheezel has had something wrong.
Hoping that Harry's ankle heals over the preseason break and he's good to go rd1.
Yeah i get what you are saying but look at the Blues and Lions this year for example 19 players i think the Blues where up at one stage Bombers the same big number of injuries to all their players old and young. I thinks its just a roll of the dice at times

Assume Chomp = Comben?

If Perez hadn't had that second ACL we'd be pretty happy with him i reckon. He could move, take grabs, including contested marks, was competitive, tough as nails and his long kicking was really good. If that had happened and Chom stays good we'd be laughing about that draft.

And like I said before if Mahony hadn't hurt his shoulder he'd probably still be playing for us and we might keep the ball inside 50 a bit more, its only really missing Warner that makes that pick look bad. Players like him are a dime a dozen tho, there will be players like him in the 30s in this draft and next year as well.

Why is Tom Powell a disaster?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back