List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

You are so right pup, I think they know that its changing but to them at a snails pace, impatience is such a human trait, and as humans we are all different but some do have the patience and some don't. We all want our wonderful club to succeed and sometimes we get so fed up with the losing part that logic & reality are not allowed to enter the discussion; we're sh*t, we are never getting out of this hole and by the time we do come good several of our senior players will be retiring.

If they are on a roll it will centre on two people, Brady & Alastair's fault, even if Brady like last year and what he did to get us those picks and then who we drafted, it wont matter, their sh*t, they can't or will not complement part of our club because to them the clubs the problem and all the rage and anger must be focused on that.
You'd be a silly person not to see what we're building.
But it's hard not to be blinded by all the shit and mediocrity still at the club.
The leagues getting better by the week and we're stuck in the early 90s with a team that needs 3-4 years to make finals.

Has anyone credible confirmed Darling?
That is, can I ignore it or do I need to go into denial?
You shouldn't go in there, bad things live in there!
space exploration GIF
pets africa GIF

TTS I think it's more than fair to say that XD, Goad, Hardemann and Dawson are unproven at the moment, which isn't unusual for a bunch of 19 yos. Mckercher is a tick so far.

By later picks, I'd like to see some work go into some diamonds in the rough.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I totally understand, but would you be surprised that even though they were first rounders, that just maybe Taylor, Riley and Wil were the diamonds in the rough! We caught out some teams on those selections and I know that a few clubs were surprised and disappointed to not get those players, remember, sometimes we miss what's been staring us right in the face, all along.

I totally understand, but would you be surprised that even though they were first rounders, that just maybe Taylor, Riley and Wil were the diamonds in the rough! We caught out some teams on those selections and I know that a few clubs were surprised and disappointed to not get those players, remember, sometimes we miss what's been staring us right in the face, all along.
I get it. We won't have that many first rounds picks again. I want to see a late pick or even a rookie pick come good.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Out of the blue opinion. In NFL which has the premier draft in world sport, teams pick for need not for best available talent. Success is judged by games played over the career. Build the bones of your team in the draft add the muscle later through trades. First pick this year Trainor or Armstrong, second pick best available small forward.

I swear every year immediately after the preceding year's draft we hear this commentary. Then 5 years later like 2 are left on our list, lol.

FWIW I think it's turning, but there's a long, long way to go yet.

I swear every year immediately after the preceding year's draft we hear this commentary. Then 5 years later like 2 are left on our list, lol.

I remember being excited by the crop that included Declan Mountford. No way drafting can be declared successful in less than five years (discounting a freak like Sheezel).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on what Jedd Busslingers up to.
Never seem him kick a ball in anger, I did notice he's taken 264 marks during the last 2 VFL seasons.
Listed as 198cm, been in the system a while now and never played agame.

But, the Dogs have, which may explain why he hasn't the Dogs have too many talls and may realise that after being dumped as early as you can from a finals series.

Wouldn't have much value, and without seeing him ever play, find it hard to believe he;d be worse that a Teakle, Pink, CCJ type.
Croft -201cm
Darcy -208cm
Garner - 197cm
JOnes- 198cm
Keith - 197cm
Jamarra - 197cm
Lobb -207cm
English -208cm
Naughton -194cm

Never seem him kick a ball in anger, I did notice he's taken 264 marks during the last 2 VFL seasons.

But, the Dogs have, which may explain why he hasn't the Dogs have too many talls and may realise that after being dumped as early as you can from a finals series.

Wouldn't have much value, and without seeing him ever play, find it hard to believe he;d be worse that a Teakle, Pink, CCJ type.
Croft -201cm
Darcy -208cm
Garner - 197cm
JOnes- 198cm
Keith - 197cm
Jamarra - 197cm
Lobb -207cm
English -208cm
Naughton -194cm
talking homer simpson GIF

Can see Brady pitching him now..

I'm sure we catch a lot of clubs out with our 4D recruiting chess.

Poach Stibbard back. That man could find a star.

Croft -201cm
Darcy -208cm
Garner - 197cm
JOnes- 198cm
Keith - 197cm
Jamarra - 197cm
Lobb -207cm
English -208cm
Naughton -194cm
Busslinger Re-Signed for another 2 seasons like contracts mean anything in today’s world. He should be playing a few AFL games next year with Jones turning 34 next year

Would you be surprised to hear that Jack darling, despite being cooked, averaged as many tackles inside 50
in 2024 as Larkey, Teakle and Pink COMBINED.

He (darling) had a 12 tackle game in west coasts win over the Go Dees. That’s equal to Xerri best of 12 tackles against west coast.

In west coasts win over Gold Coast darling had 22 disposals, 9 marks, 7 tackles and kicked 1.1.
No it wouldn’t surprise me, pretty low bar. I don’t understand the Darling angst on here, would take the best defender week in week out, and would create genuine opportunities and pressure off others….id go as far as saying you’d see Zurhaar and Curtis have career best seasons not to mention Larkey and allow Zane to develop his craft not to mention a KPP we pick up in the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back