List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Parker would be a good get. As for the rest. Turn it up North. :stern look
Matthew Kennedy might be a good fall back. Above average in all categories and would be a big bodied mid to shield your up and comers. Might cost about pick 30. Not one of Voss' favourites so a 4 year plus 1 deal would be a win win for both parties. Only 27 so might be too young for a mentoring role. Easier to get a player that doesn't have to move interstate.

North is not a destination club yet, so Macrae etc may prefer Cats or Pies. You probably should be looking for KP and good small forwards.

Surprised to read that Freo are lowballing O’Driscoll.

There’s a quality player there.

The annual tradition of the Dockers acting as a feeder club for wingers continues.

What's he like by foot, question marks there no?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Matthew Kennedy might be a good fall back. Above average in all categories and would be a big bodied mid to shield your up and comers. Might cost about pick 30. Not one of Voss' favourites so a 4 year plus 1 deal would be a win win for both parties. Only 27 so might be too young for a mentoring role. Easier to get a player that doesn't have to move interstate.

North is not a destination club yet, so Macrae etc may prefer Cats or Pies. You probably should be looking for KP and good small forwards.

You mustn't have read much of this thread if you think the suggestion of a KP and small fwds is a new thought!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Caleb Daniel would be another error in a long list of errors.

Short n slow, surely we have enough slow players already .
Great skills, premiership player and an All Australian. Rather have him in the backline than Fish.
Eerily similar to Jared Polec. Just not a player I want anywhere near the club
I have to disagree, 3 x All Australian, premiership player and someone you can set your watch too. Nothing like Polec. I was also super impressed by his recent cameos as a sub.

No to Caleb Daniel from me. He's slow and can't defend.

His kicking is also over-rated. It's neat and fine for ball retention, but lacks penetration.

People will come, Bailey. They’ll come to Waurn Ponds for reasons they can’t even fathom. They’ll park in your car park,
not knowing for sure why they’re doing it.

They’ll arrive at your door, as innocent as children, longing for a bargain. “Of course, we won’t mind if you look around.”
You’ll say. “It’s 2 for 1 Sale.”

And they’ll walk off to Women's Jackets & Coats, Nighties & Rompers and Men's Graphic Tees, and they'll try on Fleeces & Sweats and browse Crops and Skirts & Dresses on a perfect afternoon.

People will come, Bailey. The one constant through all the years Bailey, has been Geelong's "Salary Cap". Geelong's "Salary Cap" has marked the test of time. This Cotton On franchise, this Costa's Fruit & Produce stand, is a part of us, Bailey. It reminds us of all that once was good, and that could be again. Oh, people will come, Bailey. People most definitely will come.

So, the North board killed James Earl Jones.

Surprised to read that Freo are lowballing O’Driscoll.

There’s a quality player there.

The annual tradition of the Dockers acting as a feeder club for wingers continues.
Can’t believe they didn’t want to offer arces a decent deal as well - is a gun on the wing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See yas back in the bottom 4 next year where you belong.

People will come, Bailey. They’ll come to Waurn Ponds for reasons they can’t even fathom. They’ll park in your car park,
not knowing for sure why they’re doing it.

They’ll arrive at your door, as innocent as children, longing for a bargain. “Of course, we won’t mind if you look around.”
You’ll say. “It’s 2 for 1 Sale.”

And they’ll walk off to Women's Jackets & Coats, Nighties & Rompers and Men's Graphic Tees, and they'll try on Fleeces & Sweats and browse Crops and Skirts & Dresses on a perfect afternoon.

People will come, Bailey. The one constant through all the years Bailey, has been Geelong's "Salary Cap". Geelong's "Salary Cap" has marked the test of time. This Cotton On franchise, this Costa's Fruit & Produce stand, is a part of us, Bailey. It reminds us of all that once was good, and that could be again. Oh, people will come, Bailey. People most definitely will come.
To be fair to Geelong, the retirements of Hawkins, Tuohy and probably Stanley will have freed up quite a lot of space in the lucrative Bellarine fresh produce markets.

His kicking is also over-rated. It's neat and fine for ball retention, but lacks penetration.
There's his ability to hit targets in a congested midfield. It would mean we don't need Kerch or Sheeze stuck at HBF. Fisher's okay as a stop gap, but I don't think he's shown enough consistency in the backline to be a lock there.

But moreover, I look at our backline, and even if Will Dawson and Riley Hardeman come along in great strides, I don't have much confidence in any single defender on our list to be the general who can organise traffic. At least CD has good footy IQ, good vision, he's a good kick, and he's come from defensive systems in contending team.

As far as possible generals go, he'd be Bonaparte compared to any of the alternatives we've got, Sheezel excluded of course.

So, the North board killed James Earl Jones.
Star Wars Lack Of Faith GIF

Caleb Daniel would be another error in a long list of errors.

Short n slow, surely we have enough slow players already .

He might be all that but would still be a massive upgrade on Zac Fisher.

There's his ability to hit targets in a congested midfield. It would mean we don't need Kerch or Sheeze stuck at HBF. Fisher's okay as a stop gap, but I don't think he's shown enough consistency in the backline to be a lock there.

But moreover, I look at our backline, and even if Will Dawson and Riley Hardeman come along in great strides, I don't have much confidence in any single defender on our list to be the general who can organise traffic. At least CD has good footy IQ, good vision, he's a good kick, and he's come from defensive systems in contending team.

As far as possible generals go, he'd be Bonaparte compared to any of the alternatives we've got, Sheezel excluded of course.
He might be all that but would still be a massive upgrade on Zac Fisher.
The Dogs moved him out of this position for a reason. His weaknesses are bigger than his strengths. And if we are recruiting someone just for this role, I would want a more penetrating kick than Daniel.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back