List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah look, I wasn't overly excited when we read his name out in the MSD, but his first few games showed he is more than capable in the aerial contests. Kicked 9 goals in 11 games, so if he played the full 22, he would've gone close to kicking 20, which is okay-ish for a 2nd tall.

Ideally though I wish we moved away from those lumbering types (Teakle/CCJ/Pink) and went with another genuine 195-198cm key forward that can actually move faster than an ice-berg and has genuine forward craft. Going off our drafting and recruitment though, it seems those types are very hard to find....
Which KPF draftee from the 2024 crop could play as 3rd/4th stringer and fast-track their development?

Duursma Teakle Curtis
????? Larkey (Small forward)

I: Zurhaar

Interesting that a lot of people are supportive of Darling to provide leadership.
I have it on very, very good authority that he is not popular with fellow players at WC, that his wife is an overbearing and contentious figure (shades of Ben Brown) and that senior officials at WC just want him gone.
Never has the saying “looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane” been more apt.

Geelong aye , well we might as not bother.
Invest time in what are real opportunities. I was sent to Gippsland for a tender I knew we wouldn’t win, then worked on it for 4 days.
Well probably posted a bit in that time to be fair lol.
Got the thanks and good luck email just today.
McRae ain’t choosing us

If it’s true that Baz Smith wants to get to Geelong, my question is ‘how’? If we indeed split our No.2 pick could we not offer our first pick and a future first?? The guy is 23, a gun, and would provide great run and kicking skills, not to mention we actually get some eyeballs on our team for once courtesy of his social media profile. Seems a no brainer to me 🤷‍♂️

If it’s true that Baz Smith wants to get to Geelong, my question is ‘how’? If we indeed split our No.2 pick could we not offer our first pick and a future first?? The guy is 23, a gun, and would provide great run and kicking skills, not to mention we actually get some eyeballs on our team for once courtesy of his social media profile. Seems a no brainer to me 🤷‍♂️
His kicking skills are atrocious. And too much off field baggage for my liking. Pass

Interesting that a lot of people are supportive of Darling to provide leadership.
I have it on very, very good authority that he is not popular with fellow players at WC, that his wife is an overbearing and contentious figure (shades of Ben Brown) and that senior officials at WC just want him gone.

Grasp onto whatever you want!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Only one missing piece in your plan..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it’s true that Baz Smith wants to get to Geelong, my question is ‘how’? If we indeed split our No.2 pick could we not offer our first pick and a future first?? The guy is 23, a gun, and would provide great run and kicking skills, not to mention we actually get some eyeballs on our team for once courtesy of his social media profile. Seems a no brainer to me
He'd need to nominate us first.

He’d walk into our side and I’d welcome him. Fwiw

Not coming now Jack, your loss. Can’t understand why he wouldn’t come to us . Didn’t really want him at Arden st anyway u prick lol. When are we going to learn without a cafe we will miss out on potential recruits. The Dogs have one apparently surprised he wants out.

No Way What GIF by Hill's Pet Nutrition

First pick (top 6 if splitting) and another top 4 pick next year for Smith? Way overs. Just did an ACL as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back