List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

After Darling kicks his first 20 snags for us, he'll be in the top 50 goal-kickers of all-time.

For a hack, gotta say that's pretty impressive.
The narrative that he's a "hack" or never been any good is absolute horse shit.

Now, whether he's finished is another argument.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Can we please drop McDonald and replace him with Laverde?

Also, should we not be looking at Owies as a small forward? He's kicked 33 goals and doesn't have an offer from carlton.
Um let me give you the heads up, Laverde doesn't play for North...

And I think if you read some of this thread there is a rumor that we have spoken to Owies.

So assume we dump Larkey from the leadership group then? Surely a 25 year old experienced KP forward should lead the forward line, but quite obviously, he doesn’t. I mean you can see it on the field but this is an indictment on him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He needs to consistently show that he can step up and contribute, especially when things aren’t going his way.

So we have offered Poort our F1 but haven't spoken to Houston yet. Where as the other 4 clubs mentioned have spoken to Houston have tabled offers to Poort with the best being the Pies F1 which they have rejected however Poort want a 1st round pick this year...Surely we can offer our F1 to another club who will need it next year for one of their F/S and offer that 1st round to Poort. If Poort say yes then that would be the time to speak to Houston...

Having Parker, Darling and Houston would be good to get and maybe Owies..

What happens when these “older heads” don’t get us off the bottom four?

Clarkson might actually have to rediscover how to coach.
The goal is to get off the Earth's core. Which is where we sit right now.

We can't keep leaving our fortunes to the flakiest and youngest team in the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many games experience did W80 come with? How many flags had he won before he arrived?

There are pros and cons to each argument. We weren’t coming off five wins from the past three years when Waite arrived at Norf. We are in the position of crisis where it’s hard to attract any players at all to North because of our on field success. Darling brings leadership and work rate with experience. Something we are lacking to the point where it’s costing us games.

Yes he isnt that 50 goal a year forward anymore but who is he holding out of the side….? Do we gift games to an 18 year old and continue to get belted every week? Or do we add some experience to allow the 18 year olds learn their craft and build confidence, whilst taking some of the heat off Larkey when we are going forward?
Darling is at a club that is shit. he’s working wonders there?. Smh. No Deal

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back