List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

41 games. Big contract but he's an absolute gun. Can play down back, up forward or in the ruck.
Melbourne got screwed on that deal. Like the other guy in their NGA that they'll miss out on next year. Meanwhile Port get an ex players kids, SYdney get all sorts of ex players kids and the Suns get that Melbourne NGA player while we miss Sanders.

Farce of a comp.

Did Taberner completely fall of a cliff? I appreciate that Freo have upgraded with young tall forwards, so he has been starved of opportunities but you'd think he'd offer something to another club, ie us.
I think I'd prefer him to Darling.

Taberner will get picked up. Seems like a player that * would chase to fix their forward woes. Only for it to fail. Like Wright, Weideman, the list goes on

We can't talk. We're going after Darling!

Apparently we’ve offered our future first round pick for Dan Houston

500 posts yesterday and no trades. In better news I have spoken to Warwick Moss who has agreed to bring John Coleman back to life as his stats are better than Jarrad Waite's. Let me tell you something, truth is stranger than fiction.

Last edited:
Apparently we’ve offered our future first round pick for Dan Houston
Now we just need him to pick us.

500 posts yesterday and no trades. In better news I have spoken to Warwick Moss who has agreed to bring John Coleman back to life as his stats are better than Jarrad Waite's. Truth is stranger than fiction.
In b4 someone says the re-animated corpse of John Coleman won't fix our leadership issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another skinny KPP with no physical presence, where do we sign??
But wait, there’s more!..

For the measly price of pick 2 we’ll throw in a medium forward with low footy IQ and running gait that would make Cliff Young drool..

North's offered its F1 for Houston - Twomey

(he adds that Port will probably only accept picks this year)
Jerry Seinfeld Reaction GIF

Proof we are getting close to a interesting point in Clarko's time here.

He's feeling the pressure to improve imo, he knows another bottom 4 finish will have the vultures out for him.

If we target anyone like this, they have to be free agents. We can't commit draft capital like this for players of that age bracket. It's absolute insanity. Melbourne, Geelong? Yes. They have a completely different age demographic and profile. Somone like Petracca? Maybe, but even then it's lineball. Houston sure as shit isn't Christian Petracca.

Absolutely no way in the world we should be trading that pick on it's own for a 28 year old unless it's bonafide absolute superstar of the game, I don't care if he's a 2 x AA half back and the best ball user in the comp.

We are turning into what Freo was to us in the 90's.

They will have our pants down here long term and we will likely hand them one of Sid Draper or Dyson Sharp on a platter (which will be their long term game, like they did with us with Rozee/Polec)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back