List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes Dear is going well, easy game when you’re flying aye.

And good on him in average it takes them a few seasons. Gawn was four years in the making and then another couple before blossoming.

How talls Mr Dear

And Dear is far from finished product... he will have low pts when defenders start to work him out or pay him more attention... plus still has a very light frame

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And Dear is far from finished product... he will have low pts when defenders start to work him out or pay him more attention... plus still has a very light frame

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You’d hope so he’s 8/14 for categories below average. Above average on 2 . Tackles and goal kicking accuracy.

I’m not picking but tbh I don’t care about him.

F1 for Houston is really a no brainer
Will get at least 5 yrs and most likely 7 yrs as he is injury free.

Half back is a big need - can intercept, rebound and has sublime foot skills with a booming kick.

It amazes that we’ve been trying to compete with no running backs , no small forwards and one key forward.

Gee Butters would be perfect for our midfield. Shame he'll likely never leave.
Butters doesn't strike me as the loyal type...

Half back is a big need - can intercept, rebound and has sublime foot skills with a booming kick.

It amazes that we’ve been trying to compete with no running backs , no small forwards and one key forward.
But I'm reading Rawling has been brilliant...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I can definitely understand why we'd go after Parker and Macrae. Parker gives us leadership in spades, comes from the best development system in the comp and is still capable of winning games off his own boot. While I'm not the biggest fan of Macrae, he known how to find the footy, can play through the wings or across half back and has innate footy IQ and composure with ball in hand. While Macrae isn't overly defensive and a bit one paced, when he gets the ball you generally retain it, which is so important in modern footy. Both players are still capable of playing really good footy too, which is important.

Darling, I just don't get. He is an undersized key forward, in a more of a lead up style. Isn't much of a contested marking threat and his form has dropped away so badly that even the 3rd bottom side are willing to offload him for peanuts, to get him off the books. His leadership is questionable, and there has even been talk he has been coasting on the training track for the last couple of years. He is essentially going to play a similar role to Zurhaar. The fact remains, we need SPEED and CONTESTED MARKING threats in our forward line and I don't think he offers any of that.
Didn’t think I could love you more roos_fanatic08

You're not allowed to speak sense here mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know what the West Coast folks thought about the value of taking Petrie for a year? I would have thought he and Sam Mitchell playing in 2017 might have been pretty helpful in getting them the 2018 flag.
Mixed…
Probably we are more into Darling then they were with Petrie but as depth it was debatable. Similar arguments but was looking at him as a coach more than player

You're not allowed to speak sense here mate

He’s not talking sense.

There’s 6 x 35+ year olds in the league at the moment and they are Boak, Hawkins, Goldstein, Pendles, Tuohy and Zorko.

Most of them are that far cooked they need carbon dating.

There’s a 0.1% chance we get 7 years out of Houston.

There’s about a 10% chance we even get 5.

Apparently he declined to meet with North, so there's that minor detail...

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back