List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Owies will now attempt to find a new home and has suitors at rival clubs after being told by the Blues they would need to wait until the trade period to assess his future.

He has kicked 60 goals in the last two seasons combined and ideally would stay at the Blues.

But given the impasse he has no other option but to start exploring that rival interest as a smart small forward who Champion Data ranked above average for forward 50 marks, ground ball gets and pressure as well as goals and accuracy after 33.13 for the season.

we never use the PSD, and it rarely gets used at all but Owies would be a good candidate for this

There's an argument that we should've held JHF to his contract for a year and thereby all but guarantee Wardlaw goes to his childhood club * in lieu of Tsatas?

Are you mad?
It'd have been a masochist North fan's wet dream. Open conflict with teammates and probably the first 'playing dead' scandal since the first half of the 20th century

Let me tell you something, I don't want any more comparisons between Jack Darling and Jarrad Waite, Shaun Higgins, Wayne Carey, Brett Chandler, Paul Geister, Glenn Gorman, Wade Kingsley or in fact anyone.
What about James Harris and John Williams?

Let me tell you something, I don't want any more comparisons between Jack Darling and Jarrad Waite, Shaun Higgins, Wayne Carey, Brett Chandler, Paul Geister, Glenn Gorman, Wade Kingsley or in fact anyone.
Post deserves legendary status for use of Wade Kingsley.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Weagles easily as they get snacks and don’t have to watch darlings
It's going to be very strange celebrating Jack Darling's 300th in a North Melbourne jumper in Round 2
Sad Jim Carrey GIF

In 2014-15, Petrie (our spearhead) on numerous occasions polled Syd votes by playing as a decoy.

Larkey is screaming for someone to take off the pressure.

The question really is this: Will Darling alleviate that pressure more than pink? My answer is yes. And as to $800,000 however: there better either be a pick attached to Darling’s hip or both Brady and Todd need to pack it in.
Who’s this Will Darling is he better than Jack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yes seems to be the total opposite way of doing good business. Offer up your F1 without talking to the player you're prepared to offer your F1 for.
Ideally you want to sell whatever the dream is and have the player hellbent on joining your club, ala Jason Horne Fabian.

The majority of the Poort board would take that offer of a F1, and why wouldn't they, they feel it would be pick 1-4.

Imagine pick 1-4 for a 28 yr old HBF. The media are getting worse by the day, not sure why folk pay any attention to anything they say.

But perhaps there is a method to this madness in that we simply threw in F1 to muddy the water to scare off the other competitors for an opportunistic pick up.

From all the reportings, it seems the club is confident we have gotten the core list ready from drafting, we are into the 2nd phase of the rebuild in that we need to get a stream of experienced player to take the core list into 100 games.

Phase 3 is topping up with A graders to prolong the window.

In all seriousness, the reporting of our F1 for houston doesn't sound genuine, media speculative crap.

Our main role to fill are crumbers and key forward.

But perhaps there is a method to this madness in that we simply threw in F1 to muddy the water to scare off the other competitors. From all the reportings, it seems the club is confident we have got the core list ready from drafting, we are into the 2nd phase of the rebuild in that we need to get a stream of experienced player to take the core list into 100 games.

Phase 3 is topping up with A graders to prolong the window.

In all seriousness, the reporting of our F1 for houston doesn't sound genuine, media speculative crap.

Our main role to fill are crumbers and key forward.

I’m not as hellbent on the need for KPF from the drafts.
Logue, W Dawson and Goad combined for 5 games in 2024

Two of them aren't forwards. And the other one seems scared of the ball at VFL level
Don’t tell still 18!yr old Will Dawson he isn’t a fwd. could destroy him as he thinks he is.

And yes Comben can ply his trade up front.

The club is happy with Goad and clearly not happy with a few. I think Goad is still 2/3 years away though. But how close is a drafted KPF kid taken in Nov 2024.

Don’t tell still 18!yr old Will Dawson he isn’t a fwd. could destroy him as he thinks he is.

And yes Comben can ply his trade up front.

The club is happy with Goad and clearly not happy with a few. I think Goad is still 2/3 years away though. But how close is a drafted KPF kid taken in Nov 2024.

Dear didn't take too long!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back