List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

he'll sell a crazy amount of jerseys and bring publicity to the club.
Worth it IMO if he's not going to be expensive.
It wouldn't be the first time I've said something confounded by events, but Martin looked done to me as a player when we played Richmond; he doesn't have the personality of a leader; and he refuses to talk with the media, so I'm not sure what publicity he'll generate. Anyway, good luck to all concerned

One thing that makes him tough to counter atm is how low he gets. He gets his head below knee level for FS. You heard the Port crowd pissed off about it, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the AFL deems going under tackles as he does is play on. He's playing to draw free kicks and its a farce on the game. That would be a 1/3 of his weaponry off the table.

Yeah, I think there will be a crackdown on it - they did it to his mate Ginnivan.

Not sure he's keeping anyone out of team unless he really rediscovers his mojo

Another Brad Scott first round pick development masterclass is Tsatas. And as for Will, yeah, I think he's destined for a 24th man career.

Last edited:
He can hit a target, but he can barely kick 40m. Wouldn't be pencilling him in just yet

Completely, which is why bringing in an even worse version I don't get.

If I was on the gold coast board, I'd be asking the coach for more ideas than attempting to turn back the clock to his glory days

If Gold Coast are still in the "bring in Capper to draw the fans" stage, just roll them up and send them to Tassie.

It wouldn't be the first time I've said something confounded by events, but Martin looked done to me as a player when we played Richmond; he doesn't have the personality of a leader; and he refuses to talk with the media, so I'm not sure what publicity he'll generate. Anyway, good luck to all concerned
You just mention dusty and carro gets excited.
She'll be right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What should we be offering finn callaghan?

So important we start actually showing something on the field and taking scalps so we can actually attract talent like this.

We love to be negative, but this NMFC team almost beat Geelong this year, who are now a game away from the Grand Final. Teams like Collingwood and Hawthorn should remind you that the the difference between being competitive and not competitive isn't that big in the competition right now.

So important we start actually showing something on the field and taking scalps so we can actually attract talent like this.

We love to be negative, but this NMFC team almost beat Geelong this year, who are now a game away from the Grand Final. Teams like Collingwood and Hawthorn should remind you that the the difference between being competitive and not competitive isn't that big in the competition right now.
When did we almost beat Geelong?!

Smart by Dimma. Dusty gets to work with Humphrey, Rioli helps the backline set up. Worth it I reckon.
There's a joke going around the Essington supporters groups on socials wondering which North Melbourne hack Brad Scott is going to woo this year to claim a victory in trade week. They are seeing him as a one-trick pony in that regard. I wonder if Dimma is going to wind up with the same reputation at Gold Coast.

There's a joke going around the Essington supporters groups on socials wondering which North Melbourne hack Brad Scott is going to woo this year to claim a victory in trade week. They are seeing him as a one-trick pony in that regard. I wonder if Dimma is going to wind up with the same reputation at Gold Coast.
Curtis Taylor.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back