List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

It wouldn't be the first time I've said something confounded by events, but Martin looked done to me as a player when we played Richmond; he doesn't have the personality of a leader; and he refuses to talk with the media, so I'm not sure what publicity he'll generate. Anyway, good luck to all concerned
He'd have good connections at the Goldy thru his dad (rip) tho, I'd have thought.

Strangely enough I think we should go for Tsatas this trade period, he’d be at his lower trade value ever.
And if B.Scott is the same as the old, he won’t be prioritising skills at training.
He might come along way under another coach.

He is a terrible kick. You could see how bad it was in his draft year. It’s bewildering he went so high.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There's a joke going around the Essington supporters groups on socials wondering which North Melbourne hack Brad Scott is going to woo this year to claim a victory in trade week. They are seeing him as a one-trick pony in that regard. I wonder if Dimma is going to wind up with the same reputation at Gold Coast.
Both Captains

He is a terrible kick. You could see how bad it was in his draft year. It’s bewildering he went so high.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He really rates himself though - I remember reading an article about him and George where he said if he had pick 1 he would pick himself. The answers he and George gave in that interview were chalk and cheese. We definitely got the right pick with Georgey

Oscar Faulkhead has been delisted by Gold Coast. I feel sorry for the poor bastard. It'd be terrible knowing you're being delisted on the back of your unfortunate name. I only hope his middle name isn't Yora
In my best NZ accent he would be Faulken unhappy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a joke going around the Essington supporters groups on socials wondering which North Melbourne hack Brad Scott is going to woo this year to claim a victory in trade week. They are seeing him as a one-trick pony in that regard. I wonder if Dimma is going to wind up with the same reputation at Gold Coast.
Jmac as defensive coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back