List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Small

Thats it, club probably tried and we are last on the Vic clubs list he would want to, which is fair. No competition for Darling but we need to move aggressively due to his personal family circumstances etc.
We can always back out. Take Membrey over Darling any day of the week. We owe Darling nothing. Club probably thinks Darlings entire wage paid by wet toast for one year and we give 500 in 2026.. better than 600k x 2 off our own books. **** we suck! We suck so hard. We will never get better

Our only link to Konstanty is one blokes Twitter yeh?
Have you not been paying attention to these threads for the past few years?
That means he’s either a spud coming to us on a 5 year deal or in 5 mins the rumour dies for a day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Players including Malcolm Rosas basically got told: ‘You come back in elite shape, or go and play with someone else’. Malcolm thought: ‘OK, I’ll go and play with someone else’. Found some suitors, then Gold Coast said: ‘No, you’re playing with us again’. It was a shot across the bows.

“Players including Malcolm Rosas basically got told: ‘You come back in elite shape, or go and play with someone else’. Malcolm thought: ‘OK, I’ll go and play with someone else’. Found some suitors, then Gold Coast said: ‘No, you’re playing with us again’. It was a shot across the bows.

That tv franchise really doesn’t deserve to exist.

Happily give him 3 years. Outside of Hudson Garoni he has arguably been the most consistent Key position player in the state leagues for the past 2 years at either end of the ground.

I think Werribee have a 3 to 4 players that could comfortably be on an AFL list.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back