List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

In a better fantasy world you could actually get 2... well Houston and one of the other 2

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The Geelong forum rumour thread has something to rival yours, my friend.

SDK (OOC next year) and TDK (RFA next year) will unite forces at... Arden St.

😂

If you can't beat Xerri, join Xerri, I guess.

I was just thinking about this.

They can use their own future first, can't they?

Otherwise it'd suggest Houston really is gone.
They would need to get AFL approval to do that as they have traded out of the first round for the last two years and don't have a first this year.
You are meant to use two firsts over a rolling four-year period.

They would need to get AFL approval to do that as they have traded out of the first round for the last two years and don't have a first this year.
You are meant to use two firsts over a rolling four-year period.

They would get it easy, their list is pretty young and even though they have traded a lot of first round picks recently, they blew a lot on JHF which was worth what they paid for him. AFL just dont want sides to top up old sides with more older players and then get to a point where the list collapses.

Hope it happens, another "flakey", err sorry, hot & cold player for port on top of Thatcher, Esava, Soldo, Marshall, Mckenzie, and Quinton Narkle, with news "Kenny" is going to coach them in 2025 and is not going anywhere, there is a balance in this world again. :D

Yes that's a totally new level in itself! Happy with just the one DK to be honest!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Future 1st and Lukosius to Port. Houston to North and we send 22 to Gold Coast.

Just for fun? What are we doing sending 22 to the suns for? I'd just about chuck it in under that scenario. Houston isn't worth a F1 on his own. I'd forget 22, and be asking for Port's 1st (15-18) and 2nd (33-36) back + Houston for our likely Pick 2. I get that we're a charity case, but JFC

Just for fun? What are we doing sending 22 to the suns for? I'd just about chuck it in under that scenario. Houston isn't worth a F1 on his own. I'd forget 22, and be asking for Port's 1st (15-18) and 2nd (33-36) back + Houston for our likely Pick 2. I get that we're a charity case, but JFC
I read it as us only giving up 22. The future first is coming from GC… 🤷‍♂️

You'd think twice about drafting any SA boys in the short term, the Crows and Power are doing a very good job at getting elite talent back to SA.

J Dawson, Rankine, Judas and now Lukosious have all be repatriated in recent years, it's a growing list.
pushing for finals, more $$ and opportunities will do that.

They get extra points for shit talking Jake Stringer in the thread.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

We have to pay overs.

Maybe we ask for Ollie Lord as steak knives and Port and GC can sort out some later picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back