List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can believe that Trac's camp has drip-fed Morris the disgruntlement line and that its the opening salvo in a plan that's designed to produce a response from the MFC... one way or another.
Morris was hedging his bets. He didn't really say anything definite.
I reckon he read this thread and got it confirmed that he toured.

My big tip for this year's draft is it will be like Phillips draft
More fails than hits a bit of a crapshoot.
Keep our second the talls seem decent but sell our first pick.

Yep, i agree. If we can turn pick 2 into a few later picks then it's very nice.

Petracca aside, you'd think that a few of their older guys would be getting calls. They're facing a rebuild, unless they have some big moves up their sleeves.

Morris was hedging his bets. He didn't really say anything definite.
I reckon he read this thread and got it confirmed that he toured.
I think the idea is that when the management of your best player starts backgrounding journos that their client is "disgruntled and particularly disillusioned with the club's direction", you're probably expected to make some decisive backroom changes to address his concerns. And if you don't, well, the threat is there.

I think the idea is that when the management of your best player starts backgrounding journos that their client is "disgruntled and particularly disillusioned with the club's direction", you're probably expected to make some decisive backroom changes to address his concerns. And if you don't, well, the threat is there.
Long time between now and trade period.
Wait and see.
If he requests trade tomorrow and it goes public the dees have plenty of time to get a palatable deal.
Never say never.
But still unlikely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will throw in Lazzaro. Surely that’s the deal clincher
Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

Connor Sports Management Manage -

Christian Petracca
Clayton Oliver

Also employ -

Julian Petracca (Christian’s younger brother)

They’d have intimate knowledge with what’s going on behind the scenes at Melbourne.

This either goes 1 of 2 ways:

1. Forces Melbourne’s hand and they clean up with what’s going on off field and in the coaching ranks

Or

2. It all blows up and both Petracca and Oliver walk out the door.

Gonna chuck in CCJ and lmac too just to ensure it gets over the line
Don’t forget Steak Knives Sleevo 😎

If they have any sense at all, they should literally sack ANYONE from coach to CEO to president before trading Trac. Man who robots think is boring as **** Simon Goodwin ain’t getting the grade fivers up and about.

I wouldn’t be trading any first rounds for him so that’s why I’m not phased by this.
But what does it mean by
‘While injury takes toll’?
Every time he has side effects to treatment or rehab, is he threatening to leave Melbourne or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back