List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s best mates with JHF.

Prefer to wait a year and grab him as a FA.

Why do we keep thinking we can get players as FA? FA means he is available to any team, and unfortunately means they won't choose us against 17 others!. Only way we get is if we offer good money, good draft capital and we are the only ones involved

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Interesting name suggested on the Midweek tackle last night, that if true i would pay heavily for.

Miles Bergman.

He is an out and out gun. Reminds me of Corey Enright.

I'd have him as our number 1 target. Would take over from Lmac at half back immediately.

On record pace for inside 50s without it leading to a goal assist. Would fit in well.

We tried to get him as part of the JHF trade but he wasn't interested in moving. By all accounts he still isn't.

His comments the other day say otherwise, very clearly stated the pull back to vic is always there.... maybe not to north but back to vic

Why do we keep thinking we can get players as FA? FA means he is available to any team, and unfortunately means they won't choose us against 17 others!. Only way we get is if we offer good money, good draft capital and we are the only ones involved

Either way, he has to want to come here.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Either way, he has to want to come here.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Agree with that, just don't agree with the whole let's wait until he is a FA as if then we have a chance!

I heard from the voices in my head that Cyril Rioli is in the best shape of his life and is in Melbourne this weekend to tour the facilities. He is keen to reunite with Clarko in a player/coach transition role, now that Clarko is removed from the legal process.
Does anyone have any background info on whether the voices in JGreezy's head have proven to be a reliable source in the past? Do we need a second source before we run with it on twitter/x?

Does anyone have any background info on whether the voices in JGreezy's head have proven to be a reliable source in the past? Do we need a second source before we run with it on twitter/x?
Can't help you with background info, but once in my youth I attempted a recreational experience with an entire bottle of cough syrup, and it was quite unpleasant, but as my consciousness entered the astral plane, I saw the shimmering figure of Cyril Rioli with the number 25 emblazoned on the back of his guernsey. I didn't understand its significance until 20 minutes ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2016?

At the time I didn't but as I said without it we don't have LDU and years later he seems likely to help us win a flag.
Sorry end of 2016 - too much footywire, wheelo, draftguru etc open...losing myself here!!

When did we get LDU, 2017? Hard to tell if letting go of 4 of them had the impact of us finishing 15th from 8th the previous year...maybe l'm still bitter how these 4 were 'retired'.

Can't help you with background info, but once in my youth I attempted a recreational experience with an entire bottle of cough syrup, and it was quite unpleasant, but as my consciousness entered the astral plane, I saw the shimmering figure of Cyril Rioli with the number 25 emblazoned on the back of his guernsey. I didn't understand its significance until 20 minutes ago.
Good enough for me. Cue the "It's Happening" meme.

Interesting name suggested on the Midweek tackle last night, that if true i would pay heavily for.

Miles Bergman.

He is an out and out gun. Reminds me of Corey Enright.

I'd have him as our number 1 target. Would take over from Lmac at half back immediately.

This Miles Bergman?

1722575028395.png

EDIT: Should've read the rest of the thread

Sorry end of 2016 - too much footywire, wheelo, draftguru etc open...losing myself here!!

When did we get LDU, 2017? Hard to tell if letting go of 4 of them had the impact of us finishing 15th from 8th the previous year...maybe l'm still bitter how these 4 were 'retired'.
And while l'm remincining...who's great f'in plan was it to announce their 'retirements' in the last round l mean, we only had a final to play the week later...such a f#$kwit that potato head Scott was!!:mad:
From The Age Aug24 2016:
"North Melbourne coach Brad Scott says the decision not to renew the contracts of Brent Harvey, Drew Petrie, Michael Firrito and Nick Dal Santo is "horrific" and the most difficult thing he has done in his job.

Announcing the decision on Wednesday at Arden Street, Scott emphasised it was not a reflection of the players' performance, rather a need to give younger players at North Melbourne more opportunities."

Yeah just like 'Dropping Dyson is the hardest thing l've had to do as a coach' f@#k off ya c@#$

I don’t think we need to get too cute this year. Something as simple as:

1. Trade our 2025 2nd pick to Gold Coast for pick 20.

2. Trade our two late picks for a minor upgrade e.g. picks 58 & 65 to Port for pick 50.

Go to the draft with picks 3, 20, 23, 41 & 50. Take best available with 3. Then 2 x KPF, 1 x KPD & 1 x small forward with the other picks.

In: Gun mid, KPF, small forward, KPF, KPD and K Dawson upgraded.

Out: Greenwood, Taylor, Thomas, Lazzaro, Pink & Nyuon.

Rookies: Take Stevens with our 1st pick and then re-rookie Pink & Nyuon. Delist Shiels and Free, with K Dawson upgraded.

Dan Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back