List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for fa puts us against every Victorian club. Doubt we attract hims vs top 8 clubs. Make the offer now when everyone is walking out.
Perfect timing.
Tigers would love pick 1+2

Hardcore North kid getting the chance at a big pay day and his team about to surge up the ladder? I’d feel confident if he wanted to leave the Tigers we’d be in a nice spot FA wise. Not in a million years does a responsible club put up pick 2 for Noah Balta the year before FA, the only party that suits is Richmond and to be honest I don’t care much for giving them a leg up.

Just on Petracca (FYI hes not going anywhere lol) he’s up in Noosa and has pretty much been on bed rest since his injury.
Cant do any cardio still so he has a long pre-season ahead.

Hes going to take a while to get back to full fitness.
He’ll get there, still a gun and the point of difference for Melbourne - but it’s just not happening.

It’s seriously buyer beware with Richmond players.
Sans Dusty aand Shai they’re a bunch of plodders.

Balta and Comben would be the best intercept pairing in the comp.

Would be similar to when Melbourne managed to pair up Lever and May.

Our big focus should be on getting Balta and Ed Richards through the door as FA’s next year. $900k offers to both.

This is all fantasy. But you couldn’t think of anyone better for Bull to duct tape his right leg to really.
Yeah that's where his real value is.

To be honest tho I think we already have someone in Sheeze who provides a great example of how to prepare for footy and Petracca's perceived value is probably higher than his actual value. With Tassie's side coming draft picks probably have a higher value than their perceived value as well.

That's if he ever gets back to his best, tho I don't see why he wouldn't after a year of proper recovery. It may be more a mental thing with him. But ...... if we're trading with Melbourne I'd rather chase Windsor, Van Rooyen ... maybe Kossie, Bowey or Rivers.

Waiting for fa puts us against every Victorian club. Doubt we attract hims vs top 8 clubs. Make the offer now when everyone is walking out.
Perfect timing.
Tigers would love pick 1+2
Exactly my thoughts. If Richmond truly want to plunder this draft before it's totally compromised by Tasmania.

Balta and Comben would be the best intercept pairing in the comp.

Would be similar to when Melbourne managed to pair up Lever and May.

Our big focus should be on getting Balta and Ed Richards through the door as FA’s next year. $900k offers to both.

I can see Balta getting offers well over $1.2mil a year.

I like the assumption Richmond are suddenly list management nuffies who won't recognise which good players to hold on to.

It's not 2004 anymore.

They have some critical list decisions to make.

Dusty already gone, Vlaustin. Prestia, Broad, Mcintosh, Pickett, Lynch Grimes all north of 30.

They look like losing Rioli, Baker, Bolton, Graham this year.

Their best young player is coming off 2 ACL’s and Balta is a FA next year.

Tough times ahead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dusty already gone, Vlaustin. Prestia, Broad, Mcintosh, Pickett, Lynch Grimes all north of 30.

Tough times ahead.

Heartbreaking.

So while this board goes back and forth about an alleged friend of a friend of a friend sighting of Christian Petracca at Arden Street, over on the Go Dees board Trac's page is the last thread on Page 2 with the last entry on July 9. Surely if there were any truth whatsoever to a mooted move away from the Fuchsias they would be all over it.

Move on people.

Screen Shot 2024-08-07 at 11.03.34 am.png

Last edited:
My "loser saturation" isn't helped when those entrusted with leading our club to glory, cannot see the opportunities some very well respected armchair expects can.

So many players we could have walked to the drafts .
So many FA's, if we'd just have picked up the phone.
So many bloody good footballers we could have traded a second rounder for.
So many posters on here would have got 3 first rounders for Ben Brown.

it isn't that bloody difficult North, BRADY Rawlings. You need a BF account mate!

Tough times ahead.
Hawthorn and Geelong were being read the last rites on here similarly for a few years.

Whilst I don't know Richmond's list well i doubt under the current stewardship they stumbled into the post Hardwick eta without a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back