List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dunno if you saw my post from yesterday but Mahoney is coming home. We are set
😉
In my best Rex hunt impersonation Maa Mahoney…
Could you imagine if he ever did this in a game
92222493146bd4a3abcd91bbe243af01

Last edited:
Why are we not asking about jack darling.

He has 1 more year to go on his contract but is at a basket case club with 2 young forward rising.

He is 32, next year 33, same age as waite. Why don't we get 2 more years out of him so we have time to develop the next 2 key forwards via draft?

Well that's sorted then.

Trac with our 1st.
Balta with our F1.
Ryan with our second rounder.
Gerreyn with our third.
Fyfe with one fourth rounder
River Stevens with our other.

Can someone let Brady know BF has sorted out his trade season and he can head off the Maldives next week?

He has 1 more year to go on his contract but is at a basket case club with 2 young forward rising.

He is 32, next year 33, same age as waite. Why don't we get 2 more years out of him so we have time to develop the next 2 key forwards via draft?
Still a solid player and provides great pressure, I think we should've went harder for him last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he’s shit.

He's played one good game in two years, I'm guessing that's why.

Yes and then later on, we can sell cap to get top picks.

Someone here once said the going for cap is that 1 million = 2 top 10 picks at a minimum.
Selling cap space is the most over hyped bunch of malarkey the media has spun to ensure click bait.

There will be no top 10 picks given for cap space.

At any one time there are 3-5 teams that have loads of cap space.

These 3-5 clubs will underbid each other and you'll end up seeing 2nd round picks being given to secure a million in cap space.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk

Selling cap space is the most over hyped bunch of malarkey the media has spun to ensure click bait.

There will be no top 10 picks given for cap space.

At any one time there are 3-5 teams that have loads of cap space.

These 3-5 clubs will underbid each other and you'll end up seeing 2nd round picks being given to secure a million in cap space.

Mate, you don't go dangle cap space to the other clubs, the clubs when they are bursting at the seams will come to us.

It's all about timing.

You kick the opposition when you are down.

Mate, you don't go dangle cap space to the other clubs, the clubs when they are bursting at the seams will come to us.

It's all about timing.

You kick the opposition when you are down.
Understand what you are saying but top 10 picks ain't happening.

Collingwood needs 1mil.

They advise the 3-5 clubs that can give them the mil and offer pick 30 - 40 for arguments sake.

Those clubs will come back with counter offers.

Collingwood plays the clubs against each other and ends up giving a pick between 20-30.

Bookmark it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back