List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lobb resembles CCJ up forward and looks like a half decent conveyance down back.

He'd be a an odd unit to leave a premiership contender when he looks like he's finally nailed a spot.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
If he prefers to play forward and believes north is going to rise quick it wouldn’t be a hard sell

He’s a more than handy forward just stuck behind Darcy, naughton and JUH

If he prefers to play forward and believes north is going to rise quick it wouldn’t be a hard sell

He's 32 next year. Even with a quick rise he's not making it very far.

If he's prepared to forgoe a chance at a premiership in his twighlight years just to tickle his own ego.....to play a position he's not very good at.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

except his fwd craft is patchy at best, if you got him you would play him to his strengths, and presently thats in defence, fwiw i reckon Weiderman has the tools to be a decent intercepting defender, never had any issues in the air just had perennial set shot kicking yips, Iam surprised no one ever played casboult back for the same resons.

On a different topic, not sure if it was Beavis or Butthead, but why is Dan Houston worth two firsts? Agree he is a leader, and an elite kick and in the peak of a career. Surely Dawson is the best comparison. I know Dawson was ooc but is a better tackler... I'd say no more than 10-15, same with Rioli of the Richmond variety but they are wanting 2

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think that came from Chairman Zia

Dont know why we're looking at so many of the 'wont cost much guys' when we're struggling to find list spots for Laz, Taylor and co.
They're cover at best.
Delist, trade or resign on low money.
Not pushing for a beat 22 spot and not an upgrade on our current list.

Why are we not asking about jack darling.

He has 1 more year to go on his contract but is at a basket case club with 2 young forward rising.

He is 32, next year 33, same age as waite. Why don't we get 2 more years out of him so we have time to develop the next 2 key forwards via draft?

He's cooked. Offers little more than nothing on field.

They're cover at best.
Delist, trade or resign on low money.
Not pushing for a beat 22 spot and not an upgrade on our current list.
Yeah and given we're struggling to find a spots for Laz, Taylor etc then taking one of those types is going to force and extra player out. You're getting awful close to delisting Phillips for this 'cover' player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in what parralell universe would you push Will out with ccj and biggy still on the list??
Besides we've seen the difference Elmo has made to us just having that marking target. CCJ offers much the same, play the one most in form. Gives us some sort of coverage if X goes down too.

Besides we've seen the difference Elmo has made to us just having that marking target. CCJ offers much the same, play the one most in form. Gives us some sort of coverage if X goes down too.
Elmo gets separation from Larkey tho. That's why he's often on his own. We need to use him more in those situations and force the opposition to man him up. That's what Larkey needs.

BTW IN that post game thing from the weekend Clarko called LMac Elmo. I'm truly shocked.

Elmo gets separation from Larkey tho. That's why he's often on his own. We need to use him more in those situations and force the opposition to man him up. That's what Larkey needs.

BTW IN that post game thing from the weekend Clarko called LMac Elmo. I'm truly shocked.
Damn did he? thats not cool stealing Elmo's nickname!

Im looking forward to seeing how Telmo(?) goes next year. Get those leading patterns down better and having a better understanding when he's to go. Seems to me he's been hesitant a lot of the time, like he's not sure if he's getting in the way or not.

A good list manager would be able to sway him either way

Not sure I agree with that... a coach maybe not a list mgr who is just a salesman

Like a recruiter, use to get me in the door, his/her opinion after that I don't listen to

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back