List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we want a marking forward that can kick a few for a year or 2, UFAs like Casboult, Taberner, or Tom McDonald, who don't cost draft capital, are better options.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

And do we have any this year?

I think this is one of our worst list mismanagement, we could have gotten a 2mp, a flawed but serviceable player who is similar age to larkey, if we have these 2 we will thrive a lot more.

So do we have anyone who could play that 2nd key forward role...genuinely, competently other that just 'compete'.
So you'd rather grab a 33yo Darling who has maybe 12 mths left, relocate to Vic, will want at least 500-800K and a draft pick or draft a promising KPF in this draft?
No thanks, rather take my chances on a fit Chom at CHF, Teakle as a fwd/ruck and a possibility that it's boom or bust year for CCJ plus a high rated KPF draft pick along with a Pink as a backup, maybe W.Dawson as a swing or Goad playing ruck/fwd.

You're playing with fire here, my friend
After reading that, the only thing I have to say is....
Playing With Fire Burn GIF by BLACKPINK

And do we have any this year?

I think this is one of our worst list mismanagement, we could have gotten a 2mp, a flawed but serviceable player who is similar age to larkey, if we have these 2 we will thrive a lot more.

Is that the 2MP that can't get a game at * at the moment?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC would surely want more than that. Around pick 15 or two seconds

What about our pick 2 for Lukosious and GC pick 12?

Allows them to get both picks in before the Lombard pick and allows us to end up with Harry Armstrong and Lukosious for what would have been our pick 2?

Lukosious might be worth it if he was in the draft for somewhere around 10-20, but having to move back and likely offer him a decent multi year deal would be a mistake. High risk he actually comes good. Has the talent but clearly has had issues above the shoulders. Change of environment might help but very hard to say imo.

Is already half way out the door.

Doesn’t suit Dimma’s game style with the up and back small forwards.

He is a great kick and that alone, would be a big plus to solve our woeful inside 50 conversion rate…

Don’t know know where he would fit with Zurhaar, PC, Duursma, Larkey, but we know how much Clarko values good ball users and Lukosious would have to be in the top 10% in the AFL, even though he has had a poor year.

Could you play him on a wing?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back